48

A/N: Hi everyone, thank you for the support recently. Classes have started and I will be much more busy since I will barely be home. I will not be able to update as frequently, I hope you understand.

Kanzari was twisting and turning in her bed the whole night. She was getting overwhelmed by the happiness and energy levels he gave her, to the point she barely slept for school.

Once her alarm woke up, she was getting herself ready quicker and she was more motivated to go to school. Her parents were shocked, and she herself was shocked because she had like basically no sleep, but she did it anyway.

She burst out the door and saw Ran who was also leaving his house. The two's expression got more excited and they were both all smiley when Kanzari waited for Ran to walk towards her.

"How was your sleep?" Ran smiled from ear to ear at her, and Kanzari couldn't help but be a giggling mess because of him.

"Okay" she lied but she was staring at him smiling. "How about you?".

"I didn't get much..." he scratched the back of his head, while chuckling. Kanzari shrugged and chuckled with him. They were both really awkward and didn't know what to say, but even being around the presence of one another was enough to make them happy.

Kanzari was looking straight ahead, but she knew that Ran's gaze was on her. Ran was admiring her and how she walked. She was really cool.

He slowly reached his hand out and intertwined his fingers with hers. Her eyes widened at his warm touch and she looked up at him, who had paid his attention to in front of him, and she flashed a smile before continuing to walk with him.

It felt like their hands were hand made for each other, it was like a perfect fit. They walked in silence, smiling to themselves, enjoying each other's warmth.

"Kanzari, can I court you?" Ran said out of the blue, looking down at Kanzari. He stopped and held both of her hands. "I will show you how much I can care for you, and you can accept me and be in a relationship with me once you are ready".

"Wow, what a gentleman!" Kanzari joked at him. "Damn though, didn't know you were traditional like that".

"I believe in making sure a woman is completely comfortable and sure of dating a man." Ran proudly announced. "I want you to be sure of me, because I am sure of you".

Kanzari was really impressed, and she felt her heart flutter for him. She thought he was so cool for doing this just for her, and she felt flattered.

"Okay okay... but if you want to be traditional, you're going to have to ask my parents first" Kanzari told him, and he agreed enthusiastically. He seemed confident, and it made Kanzari feel special about herself.

"Do you... want to tell them?" Ran asked, knowing Kanzari knew he was talking about their friendgroup.

"Fuck no... they're just going to get in the way I think" Kanzari shrugged.

Once Kanzari said that, they finally got to school. They didn't want to let go of each other, but it was Kanzari's idea to hide whatever was going on between them.

They walked inside and up the stairs to their classroom, where all their friends were sitting. Kanzari and Ran's specific friends motioned them to sit next to each other.

"Did you make up with him?" Jumiya slapped Kanzari's shoulder a bit.

"Sure... I mean yea I did" Kanzari told her. If only she knew what had happened between them just a few hours ago.

"What happened?" Jumiya looked at her intrigued.

"Nothing much really..."

"You guys didn't like you know... get together already?"

"Jumiya shut the fuck up..."

Ran on the other hand, was feeling the same thing when Yuji and Kento motioned him over to sit down.

"What happened? Did you two make up?" Kento asked worriedly.

"I bet you two made out or something" Yuji wiggled his eyebrows, slapping Ran's shouldres.

"Yeah we made up, also Yuji shut the fuck up" Ran was honestly not a good liar, and he was kind of blushing when Yuji said that because he knew damn well that he was right.

"Yeah yeah, next time you better pin her to a wall and do it... come on man it's so fucking obvious how much you want her so bad" Yuji slapped his shoulder again.

"Do you have like a weird obsession with my shoulder or something? Yuji... just shut the fuck up" Ran complained.

 The bell rang, and the teacher started speaking. Ran looked at where Kanzari was sitting, and she felt his gaze on her, as she looked to where he was as well. Ran gave her a smile, but Kanzari frowned at him signalling him to be less obvious. Ran chuckled, and so did Kanzari, who gave him a downwards smile, which he thought was really cute, and he smiled before she looked away.

Their homeroom teacher dismissed them, and Ran and Kanzari had psychology together as the next class. Just the two of them. However, they had friends in psychology, and they thought it would be weird if they hung out together.

The crowd on the second floor was really big. Ran and Kanzari were walking beside each other, their shoulders touching. Ran was looking down at Kanzari, who was trying to get through the massive crowd of people. He reached his hand out to right beside hers, intertwining his pinky with hers. Kanzari looked up and scoffed jokingly, before following Ran through a gap in the crowd, their pinky fingers connected tightly.

Through out the whole school day, they would occasionally steal glances at each other and communicate with their eyes. Ran would also help her out sometimes, and was being lowkey clingy. Not physically, but just wanted to be with her.