14

"Damn, I didn't know Ishikawa Yuki was this rich! He probably only moved away from Sachi because they got rich or something" Kanzari exclaimed, dropping on her bed.

"Well,  he always has the house to himself. His parents are also volleyball players, who are always abroad you see. That's why he's always alone. I guess it's one thing to be rich" Jumiya sighed, as she sat next to Kanzari.

After settling in, they all gathered outside in the living room downstairs. Jumiya and Kanzari were the last to make their way downstairs, and everyone was already sitting on the couch.

"Is everyone hungry?" Yuki asked everyone, and they all nodded at him, excited. He led them to the dining table, which was very grand and big. Yuki was of course on one of the endings, and all the girls and boys sat on the same row. 

The butler of the house came out, with some bread. Everyone was digging in, as the Butler came to serve them Pasta and steak, which tasted amazing. They also decided what to drink, since there were a different variety of juices and shakes. They all ate happily, complimenting and thanking Yuki every few minutes. After eating, Yuki had an announcement to make.

"Let's all go swimming after this, okay?" Everyone agreed, and after eating, quickly ran over to their rooms and changed into their swimming suits. Kanzari decided to wear a one piece, and they all ran to the swimming pool with their towels. 

Everyone was drooling for each other, all the girls in swimsuits, and the boys shirtless. It was kind of cringe but it's understandable since others had crushes. Sachi and Yuki were blushing at each other, too scared to even say anything. Jumiya and Kento simply gave each other a compliment with an awkward smile, being red. While the other 4 just stared at them, cringing, and pushing them into the pools. Kanzari and Ran were the only one left, and Kanzari managed to push Ran in.

All of them were splashing water at each other, and swimming around at the start.

"Guys, let's chicken fight! Girl x boy!" Yuji shouted, and everyone quickly swam to pair up. Kento and Jumiya were beside each other, and they looked at each other and shrugged. Obviously, Yuki swam to sachi, and Yuji partnered with Asira, who gave him the idea to scream that. This all happened really quickly, Ran and Kanzari having barely any time to react, saw everyone in pairs, and looked at each other. Kanzari scoffed, and Ran sighed. Kanzari was trying to debate with Asira, since she was the only one who didn't have a thing for Yuji, but she refused. She sighed in defeat, pairing up with Ran.

She swam to him slowly, and he smiled at her lousily. "Look, I fucking hate your guts. But, we have to win. We don't win, I drown you. Okay?" she looked at him with a firm, competitive look. 

He was shocked, but smirked "Yes ma'am". 'She must really be want to be the best' he thought, and decided to win to boost her ego a bit, especially since coach has been targetting her.

Kanzari then tried to climb on top of Ran's shoulders. Ran sat down underwater, head popping up, as Kanzari pushed herself on top of his shoulders. She managed to get on for a second, and fall off, since Ran wasn't able to grab her quick enough.

"Are you stupid? Hurry, let's try again" Kanzari criticized Ran, and tried climbing on again. He did the same thing, but as soon as Kanzari put one leg above his shoulder, he grabbed her knee immediately, and did the same with the other one. "Are you ready? Stand".