19

Kanzari woke up to her alarm at a normal time. Her headache was gone and her body stopped aching. She sat up, and realized she still had the patches and the towels, and quickly took them off and put them in a bowl. 

She did her usual morning routine, and getting out of the house at a normal time. Obviously, she walked out to see Ran walking. He waved at her, and Kanzari walked down to join him walking.

"Are you okay?" He asked her worriedly, as the two were walking "You were in a bad state yesterday, you even stopped pestering me!".

Kanzari giggled a bit, but sighed "I'm fine now, I think".

Ran was looking at her, lowkey confused "Are you sure? You really... aren't being a bitch right now..."

"Would you rather I was?" Kanzari frowned at him "Don't get your hopes up, you're still a mother fucker".

"Yeah.. yeah, sure" He laughed at her, knowing his mission to be less awkward with her was working.

The two continued to walk to school, Ran making some small talk with her, and Kanzari actually willing to have a conversation with him.

School started, and Kanzari had to catch up with some things. The school day went on as normal though. When school finally ended, the girls were obviously at the gate once again.

"I'm going to go home now, bye guys!" Sachi walked off, but Asira then chased after her.

"I'm going to go now too Zari, get home safe!" Jumiya walked off as well, leaving Kanzari there. She was quite confused, since they usually didn't go home before volleyball training. They usually just stayed at school, or went to 711. She shrugged, but decided to go to 711 on her own.

She decided to kill her time at 711. One of the employee's who were friends with Kanzari greeted her, and they made some small talk. She then was eating some cup noodles, scrolling on her phone to kill time.

Once it was time for her to head back to school for training, she paid for the food, and cleaned up. She walked back to school, normally. She honestly kind of enjoyed the alone time, since she's been with Ran and her friends for so long, so she didn't hate it that much.

She was at the end of the gardens at about 5 already, so she was already late. Kanzari got to the gym. Like she always did, she changed in to her court shoes outside, then went inside. She was shocked however, since she didn't see anyone else but Ran, who was practicing his jump serve. She was confused, but went inside and dropped her things like normal. Ran noticed her, but didn't greet her since he was serving.

Kanzari was walking up to him "Where is everyone?" she stood beside him, and watched his serve. 

"Did your friends not tell you?" Ran told her, after serving "Training is cancelled".

Kanzari was shocked, since training was barely cancelled in middle school "Why? And why are you here?"