29

Tuesday came around, and everyone was energized and ready to play. The Tohuzama girls were demolishing everyone once again, and so were the Tohuzama boys.

Ran was making a name for himself already, for his unstoppable spikes and receives. A lot of the people in his gender division complimented him, but only some approached him. He mentioned Sekita Masahiro, who he grew especially close to since they shared the same humor. The girls though, since some people already started to talk about him and it spread, some people started to eye him and think he was quite handsome.

Ran, Masahiro, Yuki, and a couple of other boys from their division were practicing after the matches. Ran was the youngest of all, and he was frequently getting compliments and was getting treated very nicely by his seniors.

They all took a quick break just because they got a bit tired.

"Ran, are you close with Sona Kanzari?" Masahiro asked him, while drinking water.

"Yea, why?" He answered.

"Is she single? I mean... you seem to be really close with her" Masahiro asked Ran again, and he raised his eyebrow at Masahiro.

"She is single but Ran and Kanzari act like a couple" Yuki joked with Ran, which led to getting a hand in front of his mouth.

"No, we aren't. She is single, I can introduce you if you want!" Ran smiled at Masahiro, before lowering down his hand "she's kinda feisty though... based on my experience".

"That's okay, I like feisty girls" Masahiro smirked, and continued gulping down his water bottle.

"If you want, we can train with them... they're just in the other gym" Ran told him, and Masahiro nodded. All of those boys stood up and went off to the other gym.

Meanwhile, the same conversation was happening with Kanzari.

"Kanzari... you're friends with Takahashi Ran, right?" Sakuyin poked Kanzari's shoulder, and she nodded.

"Well... are you dating him?" Sakuyin asked her.

"No! Never!" Kanzari answered Sakuyin, with a frown on her face.

"That's good! He's kinda cute... do you mind introducing him to me?" Sakuyin poked her again "please?".

"Why? He's a bitch. He might look all pretty but he's annoying..." Kanzari was oddly against this idea, and crossed her arms at Sakuyin "no... I shouldn't. He's better off single, trust me".

"Oh come on Kanzari! You're acting like his girlfriend! Please introduce me!" Sakuyin asked, and Kanzari sighed in defeat, nodding.

That's when the boys came inside the gym, and the girls stood up questioning them.

"Uhm... Kanzari, can we train with you?" Ran asked Kanzari, who looked very confused, but she nodded. "Oh also, I need to introduce you to someone" Ran neared her, whispering now "he thinks you're cute".