26

Kanzari woke back up at about 11PM. She slept once in the bus, and here, so she felt refreshed. However, the cutting off made her have a massive headache. She looked to her side and saw Jumiya on her bed giggling.

"Oh, you're awake!" Jumiya giggled, and laid down next to Kanzari. She showed Kanzari her phone which was a picture of Kanzari resting on Ran's shoulders, and him resting on her head. Kanzari grabbed the phone and zoomed in, disgusted.

"Please delete that..." Kanzari groaned, sitting up in her bed.

"This is a photo that Kento sent.. I can't do that to him" Jumiya did the same as Kanzari, still giggling while texting Kento.

"There's going to be 2 couples on the team, I'm going to fucking kill all of you" Kanzari complained, as she took her phone from the nightstand next to her.

"There's going to be 3 asshole!" Jumiya slapped Kanzari's shoulder and Kanzari glared at her in confusion.

"Who?" Kanzari genuinely didn't know who Jumiya was hinting about "I thought Yuji liked Sarina?".

"You and Ran, fucker!" Jumiya laughed again, and Kanzari rolled her eyes.

"He's not my type... he'll annoy you on purpose, and he'll annoy you hard" Kanzari crossed her arms "I like a man who is gentle and sweet. Someone who cares for you a lot, but still being humorous. Humor is important, you know? He should also be someone who isn't afraid to show his feelings, nonchalant cold men suck!".

"You literally just described Ran..." Jumiya smirked at her, and Kanzari shook her head "anyway, let's go. We're going to eat out with the other 1st years, remember?"

Kanzari sighed and nodded, getting up. She fixed herself up, and went downstairs with Jumiya, where the juniors all were. They all looked at the two, and stood up.

The juniors took two cabs, divided by gender, to the center of Tokyo. It was packed, and there were stores and people everywhere.

At first, they ate at a popular Ichiran restaurant, which they loved, then they decided to explore and maybe buy some things. Sachi and Yuki went on their own, and so did Jumiya and Kento. The other 4 were together, looking at some street food since they weren't hungry. They passed by a stuffed toy store, and Kanzari stopped to look at it. She stopped for a few seconds, but when she looked around, all her friends were gone.

Kanzari started to look for them, trying to eye them through the crowd of people. She started to panic, she didn't want to be alone. She felt a warm soft hand wrap around her own. She was scared and shocked, so she tried to punch in the direction of it. Her hand was stopped, and lowered, and it was Ran, looking at Kanzari with a mix of concern and relief.

"Don't randomly stop, this isn't Kyoto" He smiled, before dragging Kanzari into the stuffed toy stall.

She started to look around, still holding Ran's hand. She really didn't wanna get lost and alone, so she was holding him really hard. Kanzari saw a giraffe with a really long neck. She smiled at it, and reached her hand out, before Ran grabbed it first.