5

Kanzari slept decently early, and she accidentally woke up at 4:50 AM. She wanted to fall back asleep but she thought she might as well drag herself out of bed. She also has to be at school early since she has to guide that new kid around.

She went out to eat breakfast with her family who were shocked but offered her a seat.

"You're up early" Sona Kazea remarks, getting some rice and tuna on Kanzari's plate. "That's new, I was just going to send him in to wake you up again" pointing at Akino who had his mouth full.

"I have to tour some new kid around school apparently, and since I am the nicest person ever, I decided to wake up early" Kanzari claimed grinning, and Akino rolled his eyes in response.

"It might be that Takahashi guy, isn't he your age" Akino stated and Kanzari's eyes widened. She hadn't thought about that. She groaned and stuffed another spoonful in her mouth.

"Oh my god, you're probably right." Kanzari replied, and she sighed as she finished eating and drank some water. She couldn't bear the thought of him right now, so she got herself ready. 

She packed her duffle bag for later, and she made her way to the bathroom with her uniform. She took a quick shower, then did her skincare and put on her uniform. She put her hair in a high ponytail and put on some light makeup and sprayed perfume. 

"Bye mom" Kanzari waved and got out of the house at about 6:10 AM, and she saw Ran walking to school.

"Sona, hi!" He greeted and waited for her to come down. She sighed and went down the front porch and walked, with Ran following behind her. "It's kind of cold today, do you not have a jacket?"

"No, why do you care?" Kanzari hissed at him as she continued walking.

"Bring one tomorrow, you don't wanna freeze to death do you?" Ran spoke, completely ignoring Kanzari's question. "Can you help me out... I don't know where I'm supposed to go".

"No" Kanzari answered, and Ran sighed in defeat.

"Well then, what class are you in?" Ran asked, hoping she might be in the same class as him.

"1-2" Kanzari responded quietly, who was trying her best to look straight forward and not look at him.

"Same, wow we really are going to see each other a lot." Ran beamed, looking at Kanzari as she ignored him physically.

'Fucking hell' Kanzari pondered to herself as she walked.

"I'll just follow you later if you don't mind" Ran reported, knowing she was about to say some vile comment.

"I mind" Kanzari sneered, keeping her eyes forward.

"Well you are in luck because you can't do anything about it" Ran joked, and got a quick glare instead of a laugh.

The duo arrived at the entrance at about 6:25, where Kanzari's friends were talking until they saw her and waved. They giggled when they noticed Ran beside her.