43

Kanzari got to her room and fell asleep as soon as she got on her bed. She didn't even bother to pack anything away before falling asleep, she was extremely tired and she honestly didn't want to wake up yet.

She really didn't have any other plans for the 2 week break, her family is still working and haven't had their time to go on holiday.

Kanzari woke up when the sun was setting, with a lot of notifications on her phone.

79 notifications from: FUCK THE COUPLES!!!

3 notifications from: Takabitchy 👎

5 notifications from: Yanagida Masahiro 

She didn't want to open Ran's notifications, and couldn't be bothered to read through the group chat, but she opened Masahiro'

Kanzari

Do you want to go out?

Please

I'm bored

Meet in front of Tohuzama at 6PM if you're coming, I have an errand to run there anyway

Kanzari sighed and sat up on her bed. She didn't want to go, but she wanted desperately to move on from Ran. The time was 5PM, so she had an okay amount of time to get ready.

She took a quick shower and got changed to a pretty black dress, and some silver flat shoes. She put on some elegant makeup to match her features. She loved makeup, and she knows how to do different styles to match her face. She chose a white purse to go a long with everything, and she thought she looked quite nice.

Kanzari took off and arrived in front at exactly 6PM. Masahiro was there, wearing a Ralph Lauren polo shirt, and denim jeans. Kanzari thought he looked quite nice, but she couldn't help but compare him to when Ran was wearing a white long sleeve blouse. She shook her head before walking up to him and waving.

He was shocked by her beauty but quickly smiled and greeted her.

They made a bit of small talk before setting off. Masahiro had booked a pretty good restaurant in Tohuzama, and he had his own motorbike.

Kanzari held on to him from behind on the motorbike as they set off.

The two had so much fun eating. Masahiro was kind of weirdly touchy, and he had some weird gazes. He also said some questionable things while eating, but nothing alarming. Kanzari was kind of uncomfortable, but mostly having fun. Deep down though, she was still thinking about Ran. She was comparing everything Masahiro did to Ran, and somehow, Ran was way better at everything. Masahiro couldn't compare to him. She brushed it off, since Masahiro was still a pretty good person to hang out with, and she wanted to live in the moment a bit.

After eating in the restaurant, the two took a nice walk. It was quite chilly, and Masahiro held Kanzari close. She tried to force herself to smile, but she was uncomfortable, however, she didn't want to ditch him, since she thought that maybe he was doing this unknowingly. He seemed like a pretty innocent guy, and Kanzari trusted him.

He even drove her off in his bike home. She got off of his back and stood in front of him, while he was still on his motorcycle. He got off and hugged Kanzari, which shocked her and made her uneasy, but she still hugged back smiling it off. They waved as she got inside the house, and Masahiro drove off again.

What Kanzari didn't know is that Ran was watching. He had been walking home from Kanzari's restaurant, since he wanted to see her and figured she would be there. He felt his heart crack a little. His whole body felt heavy, and he felt like he would fall to the floor.

He quickly called Yuji, still outside in the streets. His body felt weird, and his facial expression was serious.

"What do you want?" Yuji answered, while slurping up some instant noodles.

"I just saw that guy on the beach trip drive Kanzari home on his bike and hug her! She was smiling too!" Ran complained on the phone.

"Oh my god... are you okay?" Yuji asked him. He had figured that Ran definitely liked Kanzari.

"No! I... I mean..." .

"You aren't. You're jealous Ran".

"Why would I-".

"Because you like Kanzari".

Ran couldn't speak. Yuji had him dumbfounded, and had figured out his emotions before he did. He was right. Yuji was right. He was usually stupid, but he outsmarted Ran on his own feelings. He was right, he did like Kanzari.

Ran hung up immediately, and sat on the street with his phone by his side. He was jaw dropped, his eyes staring in to nothing but his own thoughts. That's why he felt so triggered whenever someone would flirt with her. He was using some stupid excuse about things that didn't relate at all and he knew it. He liked her.

His face turned in to disgust. He literally complained about her being the complete opposite of his type for the longest time. But look at him now, he looked stupid falling in love with her. Also, she wasn't his type for a reason. She can hurt people with her love, even herself, especially herself.

Ran also felt horrible, because he figured out as soon as she was going out on dates with someone else. The someone else was giving Ran very bad vibes. He was kind of creepy, looking in weird places, and would glare at every boy talking to Kanzari, even if they would be dating someone else.

Ran hurriedly rushed inside his house, his phone buzzing from notifications from Yuji. Ran's mind and heart were racing. His brain was exploding from thoughts. He usually had a lot of things going on in his thoughts, and managed them well, but know it was too overwhelming and too much for him. He felt like he was having a heart attack, his throat tightening and his lungs losing air.

He felt like he was dying, and he fell on his bed as soon as he got in his room. His head was going insane and it all felt like static fizzing up in himself. It was getting harder and harder to breathe, as his heart beat faster.

He laid down in that exact spot as the overwhelming feelings came across him, until he fell asleep.