32

Kanzari felt herself wake up. She didn't want to open her eyes, she felt sick. She turned on her other side, trying to hug her giraffe stuffed toy that Ran bought. It was gone. She opened her eyes, expecting to see it on the floor, but instead saw Ran on the chair, asleep cuddling his knees. Kanzari was shocked, and sat up, looking around. It was Ran and Yuji's room, she forgot what happened. Then she remembered, everything came back to her, and it pieced together in her brain. She figured Ran carried her upstairs, and thought that Yuji would be sleeping in their room, so he slept on the chair.

Kanzari felt absolutely horrible and guilty, she thought she was treating him badly lately. She stood up, and put the blanket, that was now on Ran's ankles, back to his torso to only leave his head out. Kanzari couldn't lie, he looked quite cute like that. 

She quickly shook off those thoughts, and walked back to her room. She was scared to see what would be waiting for her there, considering that Ran brought her to his room instead of her's. She opened it, to see Jumiya and Kento on Jumiya's bed. They were laughing at something, until Kanzari went in.

"Rise and shine! How was it?" Jumiya walked up to Kanzari.

"How was what..?" Kanzari was confused, and sat back down on her bed.

"Sleeping next to Ran!" She giggled.

"I didn't sleep next to Ran... I feel bad actually, I slept in his bed and he sleeped on a chair" Kanzari sighed "I feel like he's doing so much to care for me nowadays... I feel bad for him because he really doesn't have too. He's honestly too nice..."

"Didn't know Sona Kanzari would say that about Ran" Kento joked "but it's okay, nothing to feel bad about. Ran does this for everyone, but mainly to you since he considers you as one of his best friends. This is his way of thanking you."

"Thank me for what? For being a horrible person to him?" Kanzari was mad at herself. She wanted to make it up to Ran.

"For being always around him, and being an amazing friend to him. He likes your company, and thinks you're very fun to be around. Don't worry, he doesn't like you in a romantic way, and I'm sure you feel the same way" Kento reassured her.

Kanzari sighed, and took a quick shower. Once she got out, Kento and Jumiya were gone. She went downstairs, and figured that they would make breakfast. They were there, with Ran, cooking.

Ran saw Kanzari and immediately walked up to her. "Are you okay? You passed out-"

"Ran I'm sorry, I feel like you've been too nice that you're not being nice to yourself" Kanzari tells him, and Ran sighed.

"I told you, it doesn't mean anything to me. It's how I act to people who treat me good. You don't know it, but you're an amazing friend, Kanzari" Ran told her, and she sighed and thanked him. 

It was about 1PM when they ate their breakfast, or lunch now, and they chilled for a bit. Kanzari slept a bit more, before they all headed to the buses. It was time to go back to Kyoto. 

Kanzari sat in the same place she did as the first time, and Ran sat next to her once again. They talked, like how it was before the camp. Both of them were glad to be back to normal, since for some reason, they both feel like they had a big fight for some reason. Kanzari was mad because of Sakuyin, and she didn't know why. Ran was worried and overthinking about Kanzari, and he wanted to treat her the best that he possibly could. They both had nothing to worry about no more.

Ran put in his earphones again, and offered one to Kanzari, who grew fond of Ran's music taste, and put the earphone in. They still talked for a bit, before the conversation naturally died out. Kanzari was admiring the farmlands and scenery, when she felt something heavy on her shoulder. This time, Ran was sleepy, since obviously, he slept in a chair, which guarantees basically 0 sleep. Kanzari was shocked, but she wanted to make it up for him, so she allowed it. She removed his earphone, and she put the earphones in his pocket. 

It was deja vu, except it was the opposite way, and Kanzari ended up sleeping as well, resting her head on his. It might seem weird to you readers, but for Kanzari and Ran, it was just a friendly gesture. That was all it was for them, caring for each other. Ran has always been used to giving out care for others, and Kanzari wasn't used to it at all. She was learning to adjust, and so was Ran. They were both learning through each other.

Eventually, the bus arrived in Kyoto. Ran and Kanzari were still asleep, and Jumiya and Kento woke them up. They woke up confused, but rushed to get out of the bus. They were tired, they got back to Kyoto at 10PM. It was starting to get hot, nearing June, but the night time was a perfect temperature.

Everyone was dismissed by their coaches. Ran and Kanzari talked as they walked home. They were both tired from the journey, and honestly wanted to sleep as soon as they got home, but they still talked to each other. It would be weird if they didn't.

They finally got to their homes, and Ran helped Kanzari bring her luggage. She waved her goodbye, and she did the same thing. This exact situation happened over and over again, but it felt like the first time everytime.