004, hungover mornings

lucky me, i didn't drink at the party last night but conrad did

lucky me, i didn't drink at the party last night but conrad did. he was hungover on the couch, while jeremiah made his famous hangover helper smoothies that cures all.

"morning." i announced to the family and sat down at the bar, the boys were complaining about the painting that susannah was doing of us.

jeremiah started the blender making conrad flinch at the noise, "can you hurry up!" he called from the living room.

"and what would you like m'lady?" jeremiah asked me, making me blush. "i'm gonna skip breakfast." i told him. laurel looking at me funny, but went back to her laptop.

after jeremiah finished making the smoothie he asked if i could give it to conrad, "sure thing." i hopped off my chair and made my way of the couch.

"here you go." i gave him the drink, "thanks" he replied back, taking a sip. "you should get some rest, you don't look like a morning person." i told him sitting down next to him.

"mornings are for losers." he said to me, chugging his green drink, "oh okay." after that i minded my own business and went back to the kitchen.

"c'mon hurry up, i can't be late for my first day of work." steven complained, "i still can't believe you got a job." i added to the conversation.

"oh your just jealous i'm about to make some money!!" steven over exaggerated like always. belly came into the kitchen and laurel looked confused, "belly where have you been." laurel was worried.

"and is that a bruise." laurel inspected belly's face, "i bumped into someone." belly pushed her mom's hand away from her.

we heard susannah squealing when she entered the room, "belly said yes!" she gave a huge hug to belly. "okay, which of you's are gonna be the girls escorts?" she asked the boys who clearly weren't interested.

"not me, nope i went last year." conrad yelled from the living room, "yeah and i swore off balls." jeremiah added making steven and i laugh. "the dances, dude."

"wow guys stop fighting over me." belly said as she ate her cereal. "i'm not going with either one of you's." she let everyone know, "i'm going to find my own date."

"i'm going for a swim." conrad said before leaving the house and jumping in the pool. i noticed belly had her eyes glued to conrad, especially when he took his shirt off.

"hurry up girls! we have shopping to do!" beck smiled as belly ate her food. i was already ready, i was wearing a white tank top and denim shorts.

we left the house and made our way to the shops. i always loved shopping, my mom and i did a lot of these things together.

we had to choose a dress to wear for the first meeting and i went with a blue theme.

belly tried on so many outfits and none of them were her style until she found the perfect one

belly tried on so many outfits and none of them were her style until she found the perfect one. after we bought the dresses, susannah told us that we needed these hat pieces, called fascinators.

i picked out the one that matched my outfit. it was quick so we finished up with picking out our white dresses for the big event.

i found this gorgeous dress and had to get, it was a white flowy ball gown dress that reminded me of a princess.

"you look like a princess!" susannah ran up to me and i turned around showing off the dress. "thank you beck, exactly what i was going for." i looked at myself in the mirror.