012, summer nights

the girls and cam arrived at nicole's house with music blasting throughout it all, nicole definitely knew how to throw a party

the girls and cam arrived at nicole's house with music blasting throughout it all, nicole definitely knew how to throw a party. the house was filled with people, inside and out.

alianna was the first to open the door and noticed jeremiah sitting on the couch next to a boy and talking to a bunch of people, and then watched as a boy slid down the stairs almost hitting the girls.

tons of deserts were placed around on a table and a the number sixteen candles on top. "belly! ali! you two came!" nicole rushed over to hug them.

"nicole! you look so pretty." alianna replied as she hugged onto her, "me? look at you two, oh my goodness, are those real flowers?" nicole asked looking at belly's flower crown.

"incredible. well, we have to show gigi!" nicole lead her to the rest of the girls, "do you guys wanna come?" belly's asked cam and taylor, "i'm actually gonna go find a drink" taylor left to the living room.

"guys... look who's here!" nicole showed the rest of the debutantes alianna and belly. "birthday girl!" they all smiled, cheering at belly. nicole grabbed the lighter and lit the candles that sat on the cake, "wow, is this for me?" belly asked, even though it was clearly meant for her.

"who else would it be for, belly." nicole smirked as she finished lighting the candles, "oh my.... thank you guys!" belly laughed as they all laughed with her.

"these cakes are amazing, Nicole. all of them are gorgeous and look delicious!" alianna complimented her, "i never miss a sofia coppola moment." nicole blushed at the comment.

"okay, we'll. belly make a wish." nicole says presenting the cakes. belly leaned down to the pink dessert, the candle light shinning on her face, she took a moment making the wish then blew them out, causing all the girls to cheer.

"hey, ali. where's jeremiah?" gigi asks looking around the house, "oh uhm i think i saw him walking up the stairs." alianna lies, gigi making her way up the staircase.

"soo, nicole what's up with you and conrad?" dara asked her, "that's exactly what i've been thinking." she takes a sip from her pastel pink cup.

"wait, you two live with him, you should know!" marisa suggests, "has he been hanging out with other girls?" she asks again.

the truth is alianna hasn't told anybody about conrad and hers romantic beach trip yet and doesn't plan on
doing anyways. but the worst part is, steven already knew, and she couldn't trust him.

alianna zoned out but was brought back with nicole asking her who she's bringing to the hall with her. "oh uhm, i haven't decided." alianna shrugs her shoulders.

the girls were talking about how belly should ask cam out to be her date for the ball, as went on, alianna noticed conrad, and he noticed her. the conversation around her started to fade, but conrad soon walked away.

TIME SKIP TO THE LIVING ROOM !

cam and belly sat on the couch together, while alianna stood in the door frame. "hellooo" jeremiah snuck up from behind her, snaking her arm around her waist.

"oh why hello there to you to." she smiles looking up at him, his bright blue eyes staring into her dark brown eyes.

"ooh! i have a great idea follow me!" jeremiah held her hand, leading her into the living room where cam and belly were.

jeremiah had the karaoke machine ready to play, "testing, testing." he tapped the microphone, "alright, this one goes out to cam cameron and our favourite little belly button.

summer nights began to play, and belly started to blush, hiding her face in her hands. jeremiah began to sing, making alianna laugh at his terrible singing.

once sandy's part came along during the song, jeremiah gave ali the other microphone. when they were younger, belly, jere and ali would always do karaoke nights. and this was ali and jere song they would always sing together.

the sang together and soon cam cameron joined in with jere and the deb girls with alianna, still sat belly on the couch embarrassed about what was happening.

they kept singing, alianna needed to go to the bathroom, "i'll be back!" she tried to tell jeremiah but he just spun her around. ali finally made it out of that scene and headed up stairs looking for a free bathroom to use.

the lines were long, alianna opened doors but each room revealed teens doing something different and some even disturbing.

alianna went to the last room but wasn't prepared to see what she was about to walk into.