018, too drunk to remember

alianna sat on the sun chairs, reading a book

alianna sat on the sun chairs, reading a book. her sunglasses were on the bridge of her nose and a smoothie in one hand.

"alianna!" steven shouted, alianna didn't think of anything about it. "alianna where are you." he came from around the corner storming in the backyard.

"i'm here. what do you want." she sat up, taking her sunglasses off. "you told her. didn't you." he said.

"i don't know what your talking about." alianna says confused. "you told shayla about me and taylor." steven says making alianna stand up.

"steven, i have no clue what you're talking about." she furrows her eyebrows. "yes you do. that's why shayla just broke up with me." steven yells at her.

"steven, i didn't tell anyone." alianna tells him but he doesn't listen. "then who else could've know!" he shouts again.

"hey, why is nicole and the girls leaving?" belly drunkenly walks. all of a sudden, it clicks. "by the way, shayla was totally cool about you and taylor. she's a-okay." she snaps her thumbs and winks at them.

"belly what did you do?" alianna says grabbing belly and taking her inside. "taylor told me everything. but i helped out and fixed everything." belly tries to take another sips but alianna takes it away.

"did she say anything else?" alianna worried, she didn't want belly finding out that alianna was there, that she was the one to catch them in the act.

"mm not that i can remember, and i remember a lot!" she jokes and laughs softly. susannah walked past the girls holding onto the cake her and alianna made from before.

"ooh, i want the piece with the strawberries!" belly chases after susannah, she trips on the stairs making the two of them fall. susannah drops the cake and smashes the stand.

"belly!" laurel yells out, running to help belly. alianna goes to help susannah but adam had beat her. "i'm fine." she shooes him away. "let me help you." he goes again, "adam." she says in a firm voice making everyone notice, she quickly gets up and leaves.

TIME SKIP TO BELLY'S ROOM !

alianna laid next to belly as she slept, alianna scrolled through her phone. "knock, knock." natalie whispered, opening the door. "how is she?" she asks, now in the room. "she's okay."

natalie sat down on the end of belly's bed. "is he gone?" alianna was referring to her father, natalie shakes her head no, "he's sleeping on the couch."

alianna makes a dispointed face at her mother, "alianna, he's still your father." natalie tries to remind her. "then he should act like one." alianna says this with a straight face, going back to her phone.

"he's not that bad." natalie purses her lips together in a straight line. "he's a messed a father and an even worse father. i understand how josh can put up with him." alianna throws her head back.

"just make some time to talk to him, he still loves you, you know." natalie stands up, "i'm putting my trust into you."

alianna rolls her eyes and lays down next to belly. she's eventually drifts off, falling asleep. what she wasn't expecting was to be soon woken up by jeremiah.

"hey, steven and i are about to set off some fireworks at the beach, wanna come?" he shakes her awake. "uhm sure let me change." alianna rubs her eyes whilst waking up.

"be quick, we're doing them soon." jeremiah is always on his feet and ready to go. he'll always be there whenever you need him, and that's something alianna adored about him and his golden retriever personality.

lish speaks ! 🤍🌊🫶🏻

basically, this is another filler chapter !! haven't had much motivation lately so sorry if my writing has gotten boring these past chapters. buttt i've made new covers and i'm obsessed with them, exactly what i imagined them to look like !!