025, dreaming about you... both?

alianna lays in bed asleep then slowly opens her eyes and smiles softly

alianna lays in bed asleep then slowly opens her eyes and smiles softly. she looks beside her she sees jeremiah who is looking at her smiling, he has his arm wrapped around her, "you look so cute when you're asleep" he whispered as he leaned in to kiss her.

"i had so much fun last night" she smiles at the memories of the pool last night. "i did too" jeremiah looks at her as he caresses her face, he laughs a little bit as he continues to look at her beauty.

in a flash, conrad replaces jeremiah and is now laying with alianna "hey" he whispers, alianna looks at conrad stunned, "conrad.."

conrad holds alianna, pulling her in closer to him, she notices conrads body is quite different to jeremiahs in a few ways, "don't you want me?" conrad whispers to alianna.

alianna's heart skips a beat and her stomach feels like it flips, alianna runs her fingers through Conrad's hair, loving every inch of him.

before anything else could happen, it switched back to jeremiah. "jeremiah" alianna says his name in a loving tone, her voice still hoarse from last night, she smiles up at him in bed.

as she leaned into kiss him, alianna gasps and looks around, seeing Conrad again, this time she is lying on top of him, "conrad?" she said surprised.

suddenly, alianna wakes up. she throws her head back after realising it was all a dream. she rolls her eyes before falling back into her bed.

TIME SKIP TO THE BATHROOM

alianna finishes in shower throwing her blonde hair in her purple heart towel, she holds on tightly to the other towel that is keeping her body hidden from not being exposed.

as she opens the door, she runs into none other than jeremiah, "oh sorry! uhm hi" she nervously stumbles. "how'd you sleep?" jeremiah asks smiling.

"fine. great. totally not dreaming about you.." she laughs sarcastically. "you were dreaming about me?" he leans on the door, "oh uhm." alianna starts to blush.

"that's cute." he flirts. "excuse me!" josh runs pst the two more dressed up than usual. "what's the biggest occasion?" alianna asks her brother.

"i've got a date with gigi." he smirks and both alianna and jeremiah raise their eyebrows, "gigi, you say?" alianna says surprisingly. "yeah, i did say it right, didn't i?" josh asks slowly.

"yes. just surprised about it." alianna shakes her head laughing about it. "wait does that mean your not gonna be at the volleyball tournament today?" belly peeps her head through the door instantly.

"oh yeah, sorry bells. i wish i could make but i gotta use my charm." he shrugs he shoulders before moon walking backwards into the bathroom. belly rolls her eyes after finding out that she's lost a team member for her game.

she goes back into her room and slams the door almost shaking the house.

"uhm did you have a good time last night?" jeremiah boldly asks. "you know i always have a good time with you" alianna smiles, "what about you?"

"i did" jeremiah smiles back, his hand caressing her cheek and the back of her neck as he kisses her again.

before anything could go further, the bathroom door swung open and alianna and jeremiah quickly pulled away from each other.

"fuck, how's my hair?" josh asks pointing to his neat blonde hair, "let me help." alianna grins, she raises her hands up to his hair and scruff it all up.

"hey!" he whined shooing her hand away, "god your so annoying." josh rolls his eyes and goes back into the bathroom. alianna and jeremiah both chuckle at how josh acted.

"uhm, i should probably get dressed now." alianna stutters as she walks backwards into her room. jeremiah just stands and smiles. "okay, bye." alianna says awkwardly and closes the door.

lish speaks ! 🤍🫶🏻🌊

yippie !! another chapter done and dusted. let me know your thoughts on this one or if alianna should join the tournament ??