007, launch party & drive ins

"you two are such idiots

"you two are such idiots." i told the boys as they stacked books on top of steven. conrad had his fourth drink of the night, so i went to check on him.

"hey." i said as he chugged his drink again. "hi." he said not looking at me. laurels launch party went great and had so many people come.

"what are you to love birds up to!" my mom came over to us. "mom, stop!" my eyes widened at the comment, "what?" she laughed at the joke, "i'm gonna go." conrad left to go sit on the couch with the boys.

"so... what's up?" my mom asked me, pouring herself a drink, almost overflowing it. "nothing, nothing that i can think of." i didn't look her in the eye. i haven't told anyone about what happened in the beach with jeremiah. the worst thing is, that wasn't the first time something like that happened.

last summer, before we were suppose to go home, jeremiah and i went to this party and almost hooked up. luckily we didn't because who knows what would've happened.

"something is going on between you and one of the boys, what is it?" my mother smirked at me as she took a sip from her glass. "huh? oh nothing." i was caught off guard from what she said.

"sure" she dragged the 'ure' when she walked off to talk to laurel. i sat down on the couch with the boys, "move over." steven and jeremiah made room for me as i squeezed in.

"this is so boring, can we go somewhere." conrad complained, it wasn't like him to act like this. "yeah, where." steven said to him. "we could go into town? buy us some weed from the guy with the rainbow dash tattoo?" jeremiah suggested, "oh yeah, he got arrested last summer." i added.

"seriously." jeremiah rolled his eyes and his head leaned against the couch. "we could go to drive in?" steven smirked at said the question.

"dude, gross! i don't want to watch belly hooking up with some kid in the back seat of a mini van." jeremiah replied back.

"yo actually, let's go to the drive in." conrad lifted his head up, "just leave her alone, imagine you'll be scared for life." i tried to help out but the boys ignored me.

"you coming?" i sat on the couch while jeremiah stood in front of me. "i'm warning you all, your gonna be traumatised from this. but yeah." i grabbed onto his hand he held out.

"that's my girl." he laughed as we followed steven and conrad to the car. we drove off to the drive in, where sabrina, one of belly's favourite movies was playing, what a perfect night.

this definitely would've been belly's dream, and it's come true, i feel so bad for what the boys were about to do. steven searched around for belly and cam, jeremiah spotted them and steven parked next to them.

belly and cam were about to kiss but the boys had to ruin it. "guys come on." i whined as they teased belly making a kissing noises.

belly argued with them none stop and then noticed me in the back, she gave me a look, "i can't believe you." belly yelled at me, "belly, i swear i didn't want to do this!" i tried to explain, "just go!" she interrupted me and walked back to her car.

"thanks a lot, dickheads." i slumped back into my seat as steven drove off. great, just as i thought i was good belly, the boys had to ruin it.

we drove back home and i laid down on the couch. i saw that steven was running down the stairs, "where are you off to?" i sat up as he was focused on his phone.

"ooh shayla, okayyy" i teased him, "oh shut up." he snapped back at me. "be safe and use a condom!" i laughed as he left, slamming the door.

after a little while, i looked out the windows and saw belly coming back from the movie. "soo how was it?" i tried cheering her up. "it was amazing, we even- wait your not getting away with it." she warned me as she took her shoes off.

"please! i know you really want to tell me." i puppy dog eyed her and she gave in, "ugh! fine, i'll be back."   belly sighed as she walked towards the kitchen.

i went back to couch and put the movie back on i was previously watching. the tv wasn't to loud so i could hear what was going on in the room next door.

i snuck in quietly, not wanting to be heard. conrad and belly stood in the kitchen arguing. belly was about to walk away til conrad said, 'why don't you look in the mirror some more.'

my heart dropped, how could he? i stood there staring at him and belly ran off up to her room. "what!" he yelled at me, "what the hell was that?" i walked up to him, full of rage. "you have no right to say that to her." i argued to him, "she-" conrad tried to speak but i didn't let him.

"you had to ruin her night, her night. because what? your lonely. it wasn't you that she was with?" i kept arguing. "look it's not like that." i began. "then what is it, because i surely don't understand what you mean and it's clear belly doesn't." i snapped back.

"you won't understand." conrad tried to walk away, "nope what is it." i followed after him. "just go away." he said grabbing his keys.

"nope, you better tell me soon, because i'm not going anywhere." i refused to leave, he walked out of the house and so did i.

"fine, get in the car." he opened the door waiting for me. "why?" i asked him, "just get in the car." i didn't know what to do but i just went with it and jumped in the car.

lish speaks !!

hello readers, thank you for taking your time to read my authors note. i just wanted to let you know that i'm might not be super active this week, but i will try my hardest to keep up the work.

updates coming soon and i'll be writing more scenes with jeremiah and belly.

QOTD : who do you think messaged conrad at the end of episode three of season two ??