010, pool fights

belly, jeremiah, taylor and i all made it back home safely, belly didn't crash the car thankfully

belly, jeremiah, taylor and i all made it back home safely, belly didn't crash the car thankfully. the girls and i changed into our bikinis and met at the pool.

as i was walking past the kitchen, i spotted a familiar face, a little to familiar. "josh." i sighed, "hey ali." he turned around in his chair. "uhm what are you doing here?" i stuttered.

"well, mom asked me to come down." josh was focused on his phone, and eating his muffin. "oh, uhm we're going in the pool, wanna come?" i offered, his smile growing.

"of course, sis." josh ran up to 'his' room which was basically a spare room that nobody claimed.

my brother, josh, never really came over during summer, he spent most of his summer with our dad til the fourth, like the other two dads do. except that last summer, josh didn't come, and it was his decision.

he lives with my dad so i don't get to see him very often, i stay with my mom and i like it that way.

jeremiah came down the stairs and had the same facial expression as me, "was that?" he asked, "yeah, that was him." i said, referring to my brother. the girls were already in the pool, gossiping in one corner and steven sitting on the ledge, kicking the water with his feet.

"dude took you long enough." steven says as me and jeremiah come from the house. "oh calm down." i laughed setting my towel down on the chair. joshua came running out the door and cannonballed into the pool, splashing me.

"joshua!" i screamed, soaking wet now, i didn't even had time to take my shirt off. "oh calm down." steven mocked me, laughing at the joke. "haha very funny." i think steven pisses people off when he's lonely, that means he must be lonely all the time.

"you're such a bitch!" i yelled at my brother as he swam back up to the surface, "stop being such a baby." he laughed, shaking his hair. i saw taylor staring, typical of her.

i took my now sopping wet shirt off, i felt jeremiah staring per usual, "stop staring at my sister you freak." josh splashed jeremiah with water. i ignore it and swam over to the girls, "hey." belly said, us girls and boys seperated, going on different sides of the pool.

taylor and belly talked about conrad and how he'd be so jealous of belly's new bikini. i never told belly about my little night with conrad and i don't plan on telling her or jeremiah and i wanna keep it that way.

of course i've always loved conrad but conrad was always for belly not for me. jeremiah was meant for me, i love jeremiah so much and i'll never have the same feelings for conrad as i do with jeremiah, he just gets me.

"we know you two are gossiping about us." taylor smirks talking about the boys. "yeah, you wish!" steven retaliated, "we should play chicken!" taylor smiled, jumping up and down in the pool.

"no, not chicken!" belly whined, backing away from taylor. "yes! yes! yes! ali wants to, don't you?" taylor asked, i looked over to belly who was shaking her head no. "sure, why not." i shrugged my shoulders, making taylor even more happy.

"i call dibs on joshua." taylor swam over to my brother, "what no that's so unfair, that means i'll be stuck with steven!" belly complained, "belly, do you want to go on jere?" i offered even tho jeremiah and i were ready to start.

"yeah if that's okay." belly smiled swimming over to us, "taylor, can you just go on my shoulders your the lightest." steven whined. "oh fuck you to." i splashed water into steven's eyes, "ouch!" he cried out.

the pairs were complicated but in the end it went belly with josh, taylor with steven then jeremiah and me. i hopped onto to jere's shoulders, "you ready als?" jeremiah looked up at me, "ready as always." i replied.

us girls all held onto each other, first taylor falling off, to easy, then it was me and belly to fight. "your going down bells." i laughed trying to push her off with my hands, "not if you go down first." belly said trying to push me and even harder.

i managed to grab a hold of belly and make her fall off but she held onto me, so we fell together, yet she fell before me. "we won!" jere and i jumped in the water together, "yeah right belly almost got you." josh smirked, wiping his eyes.

taylor and steven were fighting complaining about who's fault it was that made them loose. "hey guys!" nicole and conrad walked into the pool area. "hey nicole." i waved to her as she walked past, "happy birthday belly!" nicole smiled, "are you guys playing... chicken?" she asked us.

"yeah, it's was taylor's idea, this is her, she's my best friend." belly pointed to taylor, honestly them meeting was so awkward. "yeah just visiting for the weekend." taylor added.

"do you guys wanna play a real game?" belly asked, the real game was a game of volleyball or something like that. jeremiah, josh and steven on one team and the girls and i on the other.

it was all fun and games until taylor 'accidentally' hit nicole in the face, "oh my god, im so sorry." taylor slightly laughed not being sincere. "taylor." i said looking at her, "what it was an accident." taylor shrugged her shoulders.

"nicole, im so sorry, are you okay?" i asked swimming closer to her, "im totally fine, you guys keep playing." nicole said, "do you need me to get you anything?" i asked again getting out of the pool to check on her.

i dried off and put my towel over me but not fully covering me. i went up to conrad's room to check on nicole, i wasn't looking where i was going and bumped into conrad, hitting my head.

"ow!" i yelled almost falling to the ground, "shit, are you alright?" conrad asked trying to help me out, "yeah, yeah i'm fine." i held my forehead. "sorry about that." he said checking his phone, "i gotta go, are you okay?" conrad asked me again, "connie, im fine." i told him, holding onto his arm.

"okay." conrad said before rushing down the stairs and running out the door.