022, summer catch

alianna and belly finish at the club and get back to the beach house after being at the club

alianna and belly finish at the club and get back to the beach house after being at the club. the both of them are exhausted from all the dancing.

"you and cam looked good today." alianna teased towards belly who blushes. "oh stop." belly fakes it but really she adores it.

"what about you and jeremiah? he really stuck out there." belly sneers, giving a slight hint to alianna. "oh please. he does that all the time, i bet that wasn't the first time he did that there." alianna makes up an excuse.

the two girls make there way up stairs, "i'm just gonna check on the moms for a sec." alianna stops at the first stair. belly has already made it up five steps, "okay, do you want me to come?" she offers.

"i'll be fine." alianna politely declined and makes her way back outside. susannah quickly puts a brown paper bag in her pocket as soon as alianna steps outside.

the moms all sit on the white sun chairs, most likely gossiping. "hey, do you know where conrad is?" alianna asks hoping for a good response.

"uhm i think he's out sailing." susannah says, chewing on something, "but come join us!" susannah says, the two other moms give her a look that means 'no, why would you do that.'

"actually, i'm gonna go back to the club and see the boys." alianna  tells the moms with a smile. "oh okay honey." natalie smiles softly at her daughter.

TIME SKIP TO THE CLUB !

alianna rides her bike back to the club. before she left she changed out of her dress from before and now into some more appropriate and comfortable clothing.

 before she left she changed out of her dress from before and now into some more appropriate and comfortable clothing

she props her light pink bike against the brick wall and enters the pool area. she spots steven and jeremiah at the snack bar.

"hey, boys." alianna smiles as she takes a seat next to jere. he eats a sandwich that steven just gave him. "ali, hey." he realises her appearance whilst taking a huge bite of his sandwich.

"mmh." she steals a french fry from his plate. gigi and dara both walk over to the three. "steven, can we please get two slushies?" she asks fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"yeah, coming right up ladies." steven hurried back into the kitchen to fulfill her request. the two girls still hadn't noticed alianna sat next to jeremiah as they were to focused on talking to him.

"uhm, that was the most fun waltz rehearsal in like, the history of waltz rehearsal." gigi over exaggerates and sara agrees. "you came in at the right time. alianna was a disaster in heels!" dara exclaims.

jeremiah didn't look to happy to hear that, "well she actually a really good-" he begind but gigi interrupted.

"and why'd you pick alianna? i thought you liked belly?" she smirks, trying to cause something. alianna clears her throat attracting attention. "oh alianna. i-we didn't realise you were here." gigi's face falls from embarrassment.

"uhm it's alright. i was just leaving anyways." alianna stands up and fixed her hair. " i'm sorry. really, i was just kidding." gigi tries to laugh it off, but it's just awkward.

"sure." alianna rolls her eyes, heading towards the gate to leave. "ali, wait." jeremiah goes after the blonde. " nope. You can stay and hang out with the 'cool' girls." alianna mocks their voices childishly.

"come on, you know they mean any of that." jeremiah tells her but she keeps on walking. "ali." he says again, she now turns around to face him.

"jere. they literally didn't even bother to notice i was sitting right fucking next to you." alianna shakes her head with an empty expression.

"look, i'm sorry for what they did. they're always like that." jeremiah comforts her, alianna gives in and her face softens.

"and you kinda did look like a disaster in heels." jeremiah jokes, a small appears on alianna's face. "oh shut up." she playfully shoves him, "let's go back. you wanna help me yell at kids?" jere asks wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"you obviously know the answer to that!" alianna smiles as she holds onto his hand. the pair walk back into the club, and go back to their seats.

steven was still working, handing out customers orders. "dude, where's my sandwich?" jeremiah whined as he sits down and sees the empty bench.

"sorry, dude. you left and i don't want my boss to get mad." steven says while cleaning down the counter top.

"well i was clearly coming back!" jeremiah whined again. stevens boss comes over and tell him he's been promoted to the card room. steven quickly packs his things up right away and left.

"ooh! must be important." alianna smiles, the two watch steven scurry away, happily. steven turns around and flashes the peace sign at them, alianna giggles at his act.

lish speaks ! 🤍🌊🫶🏻
i deeply apologise for my inactivity lately, i've been so caught up with school and sport that i haven't had any time to sit down and write. enjoy this chapter while you can, hopefully i can get some things out this week !