030, hoppers cove

josh, conrad and steven arrive at the white mansion where a party was being thrown

josh, conrad and steven arrive at the white mansion where a party was being thrown. josh and steven had convinced conrad to come, "dude, i'm actually stoked that you came." josh smiled at conrad, "yeah, sure." conrad rolled his eyes as the boys walked through the house.

"this house is crazy." steven looked around the house adoring everything inside it. they spotted jeremiah with crowd who's cheering him on as he drinks from an ice luge.

"oh my god, i knew my boy would rally!" josh cheers happily as he goes over to jeremiah. "yo, who's jeremiah hooking up with these days." conrad blankly asks steven.

"uh, no one." steven shakes his head, "oh actually there's this crazy ass theory that shayla came up with."

"supposably, he's hooking up ali which is wild." steven says not realising what he said, conrad's smile falls.

"shit, i don't think i was supposed to tell you that." steven's smile also dropping at the realisation.

TIME SKIP TO HOPPERS COVE

the girls splash in the water as they play around. "hey, nicole. conrad's texting you." gigi yells out to her as she unbuttoned her denim shorts.

"okay, coming." nicole swam over to the dock. alianna treads the water lightly trying to stay afloat. "hey, do you actually you know do it with jeremiah?" belly asked her wanting to know the truth.

"uhm, yeah." alianna didn't even want to look at belly and see her face. "then why do you keep messing around with conrad?" she asks quietly so no one can hear, even taylor.

"it's complicated." alianna tells belly who shakes her head, "no it's not complicated. you knew i had a crush on him." belly starts to raise her voice.

"be quiet." alianna shushed her, "i thought you forgave me?" her voice ached as she looked at belly who had absolutely no emotion towards her feelings.

"well i still not-" belly began but was interrupted by the car headlights turn on and they drive away. "what the fuck." alianna swims over to the dock.

"those bitches took everything." taylor looked around, "they left your phone." taylor holds it up. on the screen a text message from conrad shows up.

"what does it say?" belly asks swimming over to the other two girls. "shit." alianna sighs deeply. she reads the text that says :

ali, i wanted to ask to the ball, i was just trying to build up the courage to ask you. please forgive me. — conrad

"jeez, he's head over heels for you." taylor cringed as she also read the text. "what are we gonna do?" taylor whines throwing her head back.

alianna folds her arms on the wooden deck and rests her head on them. "what ever you do, don't message the boys." belly warns her, "don't worry i won't." alianna reassured belly.

a few minutes past, "i'm not waiting any longer." alianna reaches for her phone and messages jeremiah to pick her up.

"no, what are you doing?" belly tries to stop alianna, "i'm getting us out of this mess." alianna smiles thinking of a plan.

TIME SKIP TO LATER

both of the cars pull up at the lake for some odd reason alianna was surprised. "ali, are you okay?" jeremiah rushed over to her.

"als." conrad shut the door and also came over. "hey guys." alianna sighed embarrassed. "i heard what happened." conrad spoke.

"why are you here?" taylor asks with a disgusted facial expression. "this is your fault." taylor rolls her eyes at him.

"here, nicole gave me your clothes." he held out the bag while the girls were still in the water. "god, i'm freezing." alianna gets out of the water unbothered ready to dressed.

being naked in front of them was the least of her worries right now.

"ali!" belly shrieks. "what, everyone here has seen a naked body before." alianna shrugs getting her clothes out of the bag and quickly changing, the boys stand there jaws dropped and eyes widened.

they acted like this was first time they'd ever seen her like this, she rolled her eyes and frowned.

"uhm, turn around." alianna looks at them, "sorry." they both say and quickly turn around. taylor and belly follow alianna out and do the exact same.

"god, i'm so glad you got our clothes." alianna said putting her white crop top back on. "wait, conrad did ali text you as well?" taylor asked putting her blue tank top back on.

"uh, no. nicole had a rant about things and gave me the bag." conrad told them stilling facing away from them.

while the girls got dressed it was quite awkward and the silence didn't help. "i call dibs with jeremy!" taylor claims running over to his car once she was fully dressed.

"you go with taylor, i'll be okay." alianna let's belly know as she put on her blue jacket. "okay." belly smiles before catching up with taylor.

"thanks for coming." she tells both of the boys, "uhm it's all good." jeremiah turns around first and sees a fully clothed alianna standing in front of him.

"i'll see you when your back home?" he asks her, "yes." she nods walking to conrad car and jumping into the front seat.

lish speaks ! 🫶🏻🤍🌊
i noticed that most of my chapter names begin with p ?💀 two chapters in one day? now that's crazy.