023, those ocean eyes

at the club pool, jeremiah chases little kids as they run around, alianna laughs as she finds this amusing

at the club pool, jeremiah chases little kids as they run around, alianna laughs as she finds this amusing. "oh you think this is funny, huh?" jeremiah notices her.

"yes, yes i do." she smirks, giving him a little bit of a laugh. "god, that kid is demonic, i swear." he says walking over to alianna. jeremiah sits on a deck chair facing the blonde.

"oh is he now?" alianna says and jeremiah rolls his eyes. the kid ignores him as him and his friends keep messing around by the water.

"hey, ali! jeremiah." nicole said as she entered the club with shayla. "oh hey girls!" alianna turned to face them. they put down their things and took a seat next to the blonde.

the girls were there to tan, not swim. they kept talking about a concert nicole wants to go to. "hey, conrad's been waiting to go to that." jeremiah lies.

"seriously?" nicole's voice is surprised. "yeah, yeah. he's just been super busy, stuff going on with our dad." jeremiah says.

"nicole, you should invite him! and i'll invite steven, it'll be like a double date!" shayla squeals, aliannas smile falls as she hears nicole talking about conrad in that way.

she knew she wasn't dating conrad and that nicole had something going on with conrad, but she didn't want to believe it.

TIME SKIP TO THE OCEAN !

on cleveland's boat, conrad scoops the net into the water catching a fish. "that's definitely a keeper."
conrad smiles as he brings the net back up onto the boat.

cleveland opens a cooler and conrad drops the fish into it. "you ready to head back." conrad exhales. "eh, not until you tell me about your mystery girl." cleveland smiles, interested in conrad's love life.

"ha, there it is again, huh?" a smile appears on conrad's face from the thought of the girl. "uhm, it's just, you know, i mean-" he struggles to find the right words.

"we grew up together, so i've always thought of her as this little kid and i've always loved her. but now, it's different. she's changed." conrad tells cleveland.

"and you like her." he tells him, "no, or at least at cant." conrad looks down at the ground. "why?" cleveland asks.

"because...." conrad shrugs, "i just can't. i have some much shit going on. if we started something- which i think we do but i can't really tell, i feel like i would, you know. fuck it up."

cleveland looks down and nods, "well, if there one thing i learnt from over priced therapy. it's that you can't be good with someone, til your good with yourself."

TIME SKIP !

alianna rides her bike back to the beach house, alone. she stayed at the beach for a couple hours while jeremiah finished working.

the cool breeze flows through her dirty blonde locks as the golden sun shines on her. alianna sets her bike against the wall and runs up the hill to get the house.

at the pool, on the cement block, ali jeremiah with a flower crown on his head. "oh this is gorgeous." she refers to the painted that sat beside him.

"wow, your eyes in here are so beautiful." she says admiring jeremiah in the painting. a small smiles grows on jeremiah but alianna doesn't notice.

"i wonder when i'm gonna get my painting done." she says sitting beside him. jeremiah looks up at the sky, alianna watches jeremiah and smiles.

"what?" he laughs noticing her stare, "your just, perfect, you know." she shrugs her shoulders. "perfect, me? als, have you seen yourself?" jeremiah sits upright.

alianna didn't answer, just looked at jeremiah. "can i kiss you?" alianna says out loud.

"what?" jeremiah chuckles awkwardly, not knowing how to reply to that. "nevermind." alianna turned away now embarrassed.

"say-" jeremiah began but was interrupted by belly who came back with a saddened look on her face. "bels, what wrong?" alianna quickly jumped up to comfort belly.

belly folded her arms across her stomach, eyes glued to the ground and her lips curled up. ali placed her hands on belly's shoulders "isabel. tell me what happened." alianna said firmly making belly's face soften.

"uhm, i think i just ended things with cam?" she confessed unsure. alianna eyebrows furrowed, "what do you mean?"

"i mean, i broke cam's heart, okay?" belly blurted with a small tone of anger. "okay, okay." alianna scoffed now annoyed.

"can i go now?" belly rolled her eyes, "uhm, yeah." alianna stood in shock of how belly was acting. this was nothing like belly, what happened?

"jere, do you know if conrad's back?" belly looks behind alianna acting as if she wasn't there.

"uhm, i don't think so, sorry bells." jeremiah purses his lips together. "ugh." she storms off.

"hey do you wanna get high?" alianna shoots her head towards jeremiah, "uhm i one hundred percent agree to that but my mom says that it's the perfect lighting for her painting." jeremiah pouts and gives puppy dog eyes.

alianna walks off and heads off to the beach. she sat down on the sand and watched the waves crash against each other.

"hey stranger." a voice calls and conrad approaches her. "oh hey." she smiles looking up to him, her hand resting on her forehead to block the sun.

"what are you doing down here?" he asks still standing up, "had to get away from everyone." she shrugs her shoulders.

"i'm going back to the beach house wanna come?" he holds his hand out for her, "i came out here to leave the house." she laughs off.

"come on, please?" he pouts and alianna gives in, grabbing onto his hand and pulls her up. the two walks along the beach and back to the beach house.

lish speaks 🤍🌊🫶🏻

i'm so sorry for not being active on writing and wattpad, i've finally finsihed my exams and hopefully pass them 🤞🏻 but, i hope i'll be able to post a bit more now.