024, kisses and heartbreaks

alianna and conrad snuck through the patio gate into the backyard

alianna and conrad snuck through the patio gate into the backyard. the two giggle as they quietly walk past the mom's who are clearly high — run to the beach holding hands.

"they're fucking crazy." conrad laughs as he shakes his head as he watches the mom's act like little kids. "they sure are." alianna laughs with him.

the two laugh and joke around, upstairs belly reads the text message conrad sent to her last night when he was drunk. she smiled and moved over to her mirror and applied makeup.

back outside, alianna and conrad keep teasing and playing around with each other. belly overhears them in the background and walks towards the window.

she pushes the curtains and past and reveals  conrad. a smile appeared on her face as soon as she spotted him. she quickly rushed down the stairs and in front of her stood alianna and conrad kissing, belly's heart dropped.

"what. the. fuck."

the two are startled by belly's appearance and pull away from each other instantly. "belly." alianna sighs as she sees belly standing in front of her.

"what were you two doing?" belly looks at them both with disgust. belly waits for an answer, but alianna and conrad stay silent. "we'll answer!" belly is now furious. "this is a joke right?" belly yells.

belly looks at the tweet waiting for either one of them to speak up, but nothing is said. "i can't believe this is happening." she starts to walk away, "belly, come back!" alianna yells now feeling panicked.

alianna and conrad look at eachother unsure of what to do. neither of them know how to fix this situation. alianna goes after her leaving conrad outside by himself, belly shuts her door as soon as alianna makes it up the stairs.

"please, belly. i'm so sorry." alianna says as tears form in her doe brown eyes. to alianna's surprise, belly opens the door slowly, her eyes are filled with tears as she looks at alianna, standing in her doorway.

"i can't believe you two..." belly can't even finish her sentence. she looks down at the floor, not sure if her voice will come out. with tears in her eyes, alianna speaks up again "belly i'm so sorry."

belly turns her head and looks at alianna. "why did you do this to me?" belly's voice is shaking with sadness. "the boy i've been obsessed with since forever."

"the boy i've talked about for ages and you just sat there — i honestly thought you were in love with jeremiah?" belly asked.

a deep silence fills the room. belly looks at alianna , not sure what to say next. "belly..." alianna's voice is filled with desperation as she slowly takes a step towards belly. "please, just hear me out."

belly walks back into her room, shutting the door behind her. "belly, i promise there is a reasonable explanation." alianna talks to belly who's locked herself in her room.

belly doesn't respond which gives alianna a hint to leave her alone. alianna pulls out her phone and quickly goes to message jeremiah as tears fall from her eyes.

but, before she could send anything she paused and turned her phone off. she didn't want jeremiah to find out about how she kept messing around with conrad.

TIME SKIP TO THE POOL

it was now night and alianna went for a night swim to clear head after a complicated day. as she's swimming, jeremiah jumps in splashing alianna, "hey!" she giggles.

"is this one of your solo night swims or can i join?" jeremiah asks rising back up for air. "sure." alianna shrugs giving him a warm smile.

the two swim around, "oh ali bear." jeremiah sighs. "what?" ali giggles as she splashes jere. jeremiah's eyes twinkle as the moon shines upon them, he stares deeply into her eyes.

"your my best friend, als and there's been times i wanted it to be more." his words almost echo. "how long have you wanted it to be more?" alianna asks leaning back as she swims closer so their faces are almost touching.

"forever." he laughs softly "why didn't you ever tell me?" she asks, he chuckles a little to "you know, there's always been conrad." he shrugs his shoulders.

"but this summer, i felt different." he looks away,"you felt different?" ali looks at him confused.

"you know that i've always liked you right.. when we were younger you always made me smile and laugh.. and now, it feels like-" jeremiah explains as he continues to swim close and closer.

"ali can i ask you a question.." jeremiah takes a breath in while looking at her. ali nods and then looks at him. "of course."

"do you think you could ever-" before jeremiah finished alianna already knew the answer, "yes, yes." she smiles.

jeremiah takes her hands and they both lean in to each other, jeremiah kisses her on the lips, he feels her breathe against him and her warmth. she wraps her legs around his waist, jeremiah blushes but can't help but smile as he holds her close, his hands are on her hips as they continue to kiss.

they both deepen the kiss, his lips meet hers, he kisses her passionately and moves his lips along her neck to her shoulders and then to her neck, they stop swimming and just enjoy each other's kisses while they float.

lish speaks 🤍🌊🫶🏻

holy moly what a juicy chapter !! i think that's the best i've ever written in a while.

which team are you on? team connie + ali or team ali & jere bear ??