011, birthday blowouts

alianna and conrad sat outside on the chairs, helping with the dinner prep

alianna and conrad sat outside on the chairs, helping with the dinner prep. they handled the corn, taking the husks off and dumping it into the trash. natalie came outside to the kids and told her daughter that susannah needed her inside and so she went.

"sup' nat." conrad said throwing the husk away, "i just wanted to check in on you." natalie shrugged her shoulders, sitting down next to him. "how have you been?" she asked him.

"fine" conrad focused on the corn not looking at natalie, "fine". natalie mocked him in a funny tone. "come on, we used to talk."

"we still talk." conrad still focused on the corn, "barley" natalie said blankly, "your still my special guy, you know." natalia lifted his head up to face her. "your the first baby." she tucked his hair back, "you can talk to me about anything."

"thank you." conrad said, "and i thought we could talk about my daughter." natalie said out of no where, causing conrad tense up, "oh don't act like i can't see what's going on between you two." natalie laughed at the comment.

"don't hurt her, okay. i'm putting all my trust into you." she said being sincere, conrad nodded his head but wasn't fully aware of what that meant.

time skip to the dinner !

the family's all sat at the dinner table together including taylor and cameron. the table could barley fit everyone, alianna wore her white tube top and blue skirt, and sandy coloured strapped wedges.

susannah and the moms made a lobster dinner as of every other summer, all the kids chatting away, belly and taylor laughing on one side of the table and steven and joshua talking quietly

meanwhile, jeremiah and alianna were playing around by playing slaps, "i got you!" alianna whined after missing a hit. cam sat down next to belly and jeremiah noticed. "so, cam. you mind if i call you cam cameron?" jeremiah asked picking at his food on his plate.

"uh yeah man. feel free, that's funny." cam says awkwardly.

"i'm glad you're here cameron. i know your mom, denise, from back at the club. i've heard a lot about you." susannah told him.