036, what was i made for

alianna looks over to her right, and notice jeremiah with an anxious look

alianna looks over to her right, and notice jeremiah with an anxious look. "jeremiah, what's wrong?" she walks up to him leaving conrad behind.

jeremiah just looks down to the floor, "jere." she grabs ahold of his hand, "tell me what's wrong." her expression softens as she tries to get jeremiah to talk.

he breathes in, "i'm fine, i just felt sick." he plasters a smile on his face, "i'm really sorry for missing the dance."

alianna pulls him in for hug, "you know you can talk to me." she says while holding onto him. "thanks als." he hugs her back.

"how about we go over to the balcony? I'm sure the fresh air will calm you down." alianna says, squeezing jeremiah gently. he feels her warmth as she rubs him.

"honestly, i'm fine. please, don't worry about me."

"i can't help but worry about you, jere! the dance was the most important night of the school year, and you missed it! why?" asks alianna in distress.

"i'll tell you about it later i just really need to talk to conrad." he pushes past alianna who follows after him. "conrad, we need to talk alright" he says to conrad who's still on the dance floor.

"it's important. it's about mom." he adds with a worried look, "i found something out."

"we'll-we'll talk about this later, okay?" conrad reply's. "no, it's important." when conrad touched jeremiah on the chest, jeremiah paused.

he finally understood what conrad meant and his expression dropped, "you already know, don't you?"

"did you know about this?" jeremiah faced alianna, "what?" she asked hurting — "how could you possibly ask me that?" she shook her head, not believing that he could say that to her.

"jeremiah, i don't even know what your talking about." her brows furrowed, alianna eyes flicker to jeramiah as an uneasiness falls upon her, she can tell he know something.

alianna was confused about what jeremiah was talking about, "conrad?" the blonde looked at conrad, with the same puzzling eyes.

"you've know this whole ducking time and you didn't bother to tell me?" jeremiah voice began to raise, which made belly and josh notice.

to alianna, his voice sounded familiar,  it sounded like something she had heard before. it sounded like her father.

the others were completely unaware of what the boys were talking about as they stared at them. jeremiah punched conrad less than a second later.

"what the fuck!?" alianna cried out. then, throwing himself into conrad, jeremiah knocked them to the ground.

all the attention in the room was focused on the two boys. susannah had walked over, "stop it. both of you. stop it!" she yelled at her sons.

it was jeremiah who got up first, with conrad remaining seated on the ground. all the kids had the same confused expression upon their faces — what had happened?

"do you know what's happening?" belly tugged on alianna's arm, really concerned. "i-i don't know." she stuttered, watching as susannah yelled.

it wasn't usually susannah who yelled, it was most likely laurel. not susannah. so it must of been some ring serious for susannah to be the one yelling.

alianna looked up at her brother who stood behind her, "josh?" her eyes starting form tears. josh didn't meet alianna eyes, she felt her stomach drop.

at that moment, conrad got up as jeremiah said, "mom.." his voice started soften — nothing like how it was before. "we know, mom." he glanced at jeremiah, "we both know."

"know what?" alianna questioned in a sorrowful tone, knowing full well what the answer would be but not wanting to hear it. she was unwilling to accept.

lish speaks !

i'm very sorry but i want to make a whole ass chapter for y'all to ball your eyes out to. this is literally the saddest thing ever.