035, very rory gilmore

alianna and belly sit at their vanity's, both admiring their looks, both wearing their beautiful white dresses

alianna fixes her earrings while belly adjusts her pearl headband. both best friends sitting next each other having their dreams come true.

"very rory gilmore of you." belly laughs hinting towards alianna's dress. "of course, my idol." her face glowed, smile lighting up.

belly's laughter echoes, alianna joins in, they both finish adjusting themselves by putting on their white gloves that all the other girls are wearing.

alianna smiles "i'm glad you're wearing pearls too" she's says looking at belly's headband. she stands up to look in her full length mirror "we're so beautiful belly" she says with joy in her eyes.

"no one will be able to take their eyes off us" belly smiles "i'm just so happy to be here with you, alianna" she stands and takes alianna by the hand, looking a bit more serious than normal.

"we'll be best friends forever, right?" belly says almost in a whisper. "of course we will belly" alianna respond with a hug around the waist, belly's dress flowing out slightly.

she smiles, "but tonight, it's all about making susannah proud."

"you're so right ali, lets do this"belly smiles and grabs alianna's hand. "let's go show everyone how beautiful we are, and make susannah super proud" alianna chuckles.

the two girls grab the bouquet of roses and make their way to the staircase where all the other are lined up together.

a lady is announcing all the girls and their escorts. all of it felt suddenly surreal, alianna had reached the top of the staircase as on the opposite side was jeremiah, who looked so very handsome in his tux.

alianna didn't even notice that she was staring, belly nudged her while jeremiah gave her a wink

the blonde still couldn't tell if this moment was real. it felt like a dream come true, standing next to her childhood best friend.

"alianna connors. daughter of natalie connors and luke cameron." a lady announces into the microphone which signals alianna to make her way to entrance.

. jeremiah and alianna both walked up to their entrance and latched onto each others arms. jeremiah linked arms with ali and smiled at her as she shook the last of her worries and turned to face him.

the women began to read out the attributes about alianna, but the nerves blocked out everything that the lady was saying.

the two walked down the stairs in unison, alianna held onto her red roses while looking out into the ball room.

the lady had finally finished reading out alianna's achievements, the duo made their way

jeremiah could tell that alianna was crazy nervous, "it's okay. i got you." he whispered — reassuring her. she took in a deep breath and plastered a smile.