013, accidents happen

alianna thought she'd finally found a free bathroom as she was about to open the door, to her surprise

alianna thought she'd finally found a free bathroom as she was about to open the door, to her surprise. she peeped through the door and through the creak.

she spotted taylor's flower crown on the bed, she opened the door even more revealing taylor and steven making out.

"what the fuck?" she let out, surprised as to what she had seen. "ali?" steven says as he pulled away from the kiss. taylor jumped off the dresser and ran out of the room.

"your hooking up with belly's best friend?" ali's jaw dropped, "it just happened, okay!" steven said defensively.

"you what? you got bored? your dating shayla i hope you know!" she yelled back at him. "this is really messed up." she rubbed her forehead.

"your taking her to the deb hall and what if she finds out.... what if belly finds out!" ali started to panic, as if she was the one getting caught in this situation.

"i can't believe you would do this!" she didn't let steven speak, "that image is now carved in my brain." alianna pretended to gag.

"oh so it isn't the same for when i caught you and conrad on the beach?" steven said, causing people to overhear, "shut up, steven. people are going to hear you!" alianna shushed him.

"it's exactly the same thing with you and conrad, what if i told jeremiah or belly about what happened, huh?" he says, starting to act like it was a bad thing.

"you can't tell jeremiah." alianna told him, "and why not?" steven shook his head. "because it would kill him if he found out." she said, silence throughout room, the only thing you could hear was the music from downstairs.

"well i guess you can't tell belly then." steven said, leaving the room. alianna stood there not knowing what to do now, she just walking in on something that would ruin her best friends life, meanwhile steven had something on her, that could ruin her life.

TIME SKIP TO BEER PONG !

the four boys played beer pong out the front of the house, conrad and josh on a team, while jere and cam on one.

"wait cam, have you started to waltz lessons yet?" conrad asks him while throwing a ping ping ball, landing it in the cup, "ms covington's a real sadist."

"what are you taking about?" cam says drinking from the red up. "the dance teacher, for the hall." conrad tells him.

"oh, uhm. belly hasn't really asked me yet." cam says putting the cup down on the table, making it awkward between the small group.

"oh dude, i'm sure she'll ask, trust me." jeremiah wraps his arm around cams shoulders. "so jere, has my sister asked you to the ball yet?" josh also says making it even more awkward throughout the boys.

"uhm." jere pauses, "no but i don't think she will anyways because i'm not doing those anymore." he finishes talking by taking a sip from his drink.

as the boys continued playing the game, ali and belly made their way outside to the boys. "ali! we were just talking about you!" jere hugs her almost tipping her over, which meant that he was clearly drunk.

"i thought you didn't drink?" belly asked pointing at him cup, "oh! it's water don't worry, jeremiah's been drinking for me."

"clearly." alianna muttered, "i love this kid so much!" jere said wrapping his arm around cam's shoulders once again.

"uhm, hey. can we leave? like now?" belly asks looking slightly uncomfortable. "oh uh i'll see you later." cam says to the boys sitting down his cup in the table.

"two v one. unless?" jeremiah smirks at alianna. "no way. i'm a bad drunk." alianna warns him. "not if we win!" he laughs.

"alright.." alianna gives in, "you guys are going down." jeremiah tells conrad and josh as he holds onto the ping pong ball.

jeremiah throws the ball, landing it in the cup, making alianna and him celebrate.

"you guys owe me five bucks!" jeremiah smirks at his win, and how he won the bet they started earlier.

by the end of the game, alianna was almost drunk to be like jeremiah but wasn't as bad as him. they eventually made it home having to uber home since cam already drove back to his house.