005, debutante talk

belly and i got back home and changed into our dresses that we bought before from the stores, the blue dress was definitely the right pick

laurel was kind enough to drive us and my mom tagged along. "here we are." laurel stopped the car, the building was quite beautiful.

we both got out of the car and the mom's drove off, as we were walking, i spotted jeremiah. "jere...." i called out to him but he didn't answer.

"jeremiah!" i said again as he came closer, "ali? woah." he looked me up and down, "you to belly." he looked over to her as well, causing her to smile. "let me walk you two over." jeremiah said to us, "sure thing."

"actually i might go up my self, i'll be faster anyways." belly told us, "oh are you sure?" i asked her but she nodded and ran off.

we walked up to the entrance. once jeremiah put the towels down that he was holding, i held my arm out for him to hold and he did.

we walked up the stairs and the whole time jeremiah went in about the food, especially the cookie types. just as we entered the room, all eyes were on us. the girls at the front table gave the dirtiest looks at us.

"jeremiah." a lady came over to us, "paige." he said back to her. "where your shirt?" she looked down at him. "it's always a pleasure." jeremiah said avoiding the question, this is what he usually does.

he'll try to flirt or compliment his way out of things, and no surprise it always works. "this is alianna connors. the young woman my mom told you about, my future wife." he hung his arm around my shoulders.

"she's late." paige told jeremiah, as if i wasn't there standing right in front of her. "i'm so sorry." i said to her but she wasn't happy. "your at table two."

jeremiah spotted food on the table and paige warned him, he ignored her and quickly grabbed a piece of food. when he was about to leave he stopped in front of me, "knock 'em dead." he kissed me on the cheek before the room.

how embarrassing! as if these girls don't already like  me, kissing me isn't going to make it any better. i saw belly already sitting down at table two, and i sat next to her.

"hi." i said to all the girls, they gave me stares except from one who was sitting next to me, her name was nicole and i recognised her from the bonfire party.

"hi, i'm nicole and i'll be your big sis." she shook my hand, "are you excited?" she sipped her tea. " dry, i e dreamt of this for a long time." i smiled at her.

"uhm so what's your name?" a girl from the opposite side of the table asked me. "alianna." i told her, "and are you and jeremiah a thing?" she asked me making me a little bit uncomfortable.

"i don't think so." i joked but no one seemed to laugh. "gigi has had a thing for jeremiah since he got hot." nicole added, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"but she and belly are like sisters to them." yes, sisters. that's a very odd way to say it. i just nodded and smiled not wanting to cause anything.

the girls discussed their opinions on the debutante balls. then they brought up college. this one girl, marissa, was complaining about how she doesn't think she's going to get in.

"where are you applying?" belly asked eating a pastry. "you know the usual ivy's except cornell." she said making everyone agree.

"what about you two?" she included me, "oh belly and ali are only sophomores." nicole spoke instead, rude. "right? i think that's what conrad told me."

what? conrad told you? how does this girl think she is, acting like i can't speak for myself? neither belly?

"is this your first summer in cousins?" a girl asked, her voice was kind of rude but i don't think is was intentional. "no we've been coming here our entire life's" belly spoke for the both of us.

"yeah they're like family friends with conrad and jeremiah." nicole said again, jesus does this girl ever shut up. how can conrad deal with this!

"relax i'm not into jeremiah fisher!" shayla said as the girls kept teasing gigi about liking jeremiah. "yeah cause your to busy eye fucking the waiter!" marissa said making me and belly looked at each other.

"dude that's belly's brother!" shayla said, causing the girls to all laugh, "awh gross." belly's face was disgusted and so was mine.

"so what's it like to live with jeremiah and conrad?" a girls asked belly and i. belly was about to talk but was interrupted by a lady talking at the front of the room and i just want to go home now.

this was nothing like i expected, the girls only care about the boys, this bitch won't stop taking for me and i just want to leave !!