029, put a finger down, bitch

alianna arrives back at the beach house and changes into a white crop top, denim shorts and a blue jacket that she held onto

alianna arrives back at the beach house and changes into a white crop top, denim shorts and a blue jacket that she held onto. as she rushed out the door almost falling over she put on her blue dunks.

she catches up to taylor and belly on the pier, "hey, sorry for being late."alianna catches her breath walking next to taylor who's now in the middle.

"woah, ali. i taught you well." taylor smiled examining alianna outfit.  "learnt from the best." alianna smiles hinting towards taylor.

"oh belly, josh says that he'd love to take you to the ball." alianna reminds belly and face lights up. "wait, wait. your brother likes belly?" taylor says surprised.

"kinda, i was surprised to when i saw his reaction." alianna says.

"oh my god, look." belly looks up stopping the other girls. the two girls look up and infront of them is a gigantic yacht. "what the fuck?" alianna blurts out and quickly covers her mouth.

"fuck me." taylor laughs as she stares at the yacht. nicole was rich, of course they knew that. but, they didn't realise she was that type of rich .

"belly! ali! hi guys, come up here!" nicole waves from the top, telling them to come inside.

belly gives a gentle smile and waves, "oh my god." she whispers as she waves. "oh we're gonna have so much fun." alianna laughs running towards the yacht.

TIME SKIP TO ON THE YACHT

all the girls who consisted of nicole, gigi, dara, marisa and the other three sat down and played put a finger down together.

by the time they really got into the game, alianna had only two fingers while the others almost have five.

"okay, put a finger down if you've ever had sex." dara asked and all of the girls put a finger down which included alianna but except for belly.

"wait you've had sex." belly asked alianna noticing she put a finger down, "yeah" alianna shrugged her shoulders and her breath was shallow, wondering why belly was so surprised that she had.

they all asked her if she even been close, and she hadn't. "put a finger if you've ever made out with jeremiah fisher." taylor smiled and both gigi and alianna put a finger down.

"uh what?" belly blurted surprised, "i knew you two liked each other but i didn't think you'd make out? wait is he the person you had sex with?"

"oh my god, shut up belly." alianna giggled, "i'm sorry, gigi." alianna felt bad that she was hearing about this.

"wait, ali. give us all the details." nicole acted interested getting everybody else involved. "no, it's okay." alianna tried to change to the topic.

"no please, we really want to know." gigi chimed in and al the girls nodded their heads agreeing.

"uhm." ali bit her bottom lip, "it only happened twice. once on the beach and one back at the beach house." alianna cringed while she talked.

she hated talking about this, especially about jeremiah, her best friend. alianna felt uncomfortable and she could tell so did belly.

"i'm so glad." nicole sighed thankfully, "i just always thought there was something going on with you and conrad."

"but i guess i just had the wrong brother." nicole smiled, "i guess so." alianna sighed, slouching back into her seat.

she lifted her knees up to her chest as the girls continued to play. "okay, put a finger down if you've ever gone skinny dipping at hoppers cove." nicole asked implying something.

"is that a dare?" taylor asked getting the hint. "absolutely." nicole rolled her eyes smiling.

alianna pursued her lips together, she had never gone skinny dipping before. she already felt uncomfortable, she feel even more uncomfortable doing something she'd never done before.

lish speaks ! 🫶🏻🤍🌊

short chapter because i want to write a whole chapter about what nicole does. kinda juicy and we find she had sex with jeremiah ?! WHAT 😱