028, put your game face on

alianna and jeremiah cheered on belly and taylor as they played against the teams

alianna and jeremiah cheered on belly and taylor as they played against the teams. you could tell belly is very competitive by her skills and her ability to move around, but alianna had hope in belly that she'd win.

as the girls try their hardest, taylor 'accidentally' falls over and hurts her ankle. the crowd starts to quiet down as taylor struggles to stand up.

"hey, can one of you's sub?" taylor calls out to alianna and jeremiah, "oh no, i'm not going out there yet." alianna shakes her head.

"please, jere bear?" alianna pleads and gives her puppy dogs eyes. "fine." jeremiah gives in. "but i don't have a shirt?" jeremiah realises, "all good, you can take mine." alianna takes off her shirt making jeremiah smile.

conrad on the side line watches and he rolls his eyes whilst he looks at his brother. "thanks." jeremiah changes his shirt.

"now, put your game face on." she pats him on the back as he run out to the court. belly and him do a quick handshake as they prepare to play.

the game resumes and not even a minute in, jeremiah scores a point. the other team tries to dive for the ball and misses.

team belly makes it onto the next round and then have to verse the blue team, taylor has mentioned that the girls on that team are effortlessly talented.

jeremiah glances at alianna before serving the ball, she gives a wink at him and he smiles as throws the ball up in the air.

unfortunately, they were losing against the other team. jeremiah was the one who kept them losing. belly would always get mad at him every time he'd miss.

belly tells the ref for a break and makes jeremiah go off, causing conrad to sub. alianna started to tense up knowing that if conrad got hurt, she'd have to go on.

jeremiah switched over with conrad, "what was that?" alianna argued to jeremiah as he stood next to her. "just don't worry about it." he shrugged it off, focusing on the game.

luckily, as always conrad was great at it. he saved the team. alianna felt relieved when conrad made the wins. "c'mon, con." she cheered clapping her hands.

she was proud of them and relieved that team belly had made it to the next round. "great job out there." she came over to conrad and belly, "thanks." belly said with a straight face still in the zone.

"hey, you saved us." alianna smirked at conrad.he chuckled softly and brushed a piece of hair out of his face. "just doing my part." he joked.

there was no hiding the joy he felt from winning the game, and also that belly had forgotten about what happened.

alianna couldn't help but let out a small sigh of relief knowing that belly and the team were moving on to the next round. they move on to another round and make it onto the finals.

then, they have to verse team shayla — steven and shayla. which made belly become even more competitive knowing that she's versing her brother. in the end, they tie and one of them have to score a point to win.

belly throws it up in the air and hits to the other side. steven just misses, making them the winners. susannah brings out the trophy, and congratulates the two.

alianna joins them and jumps onto conrad. "you two did so good!" she hugs him. "and belly, wow i knew you were good at it but i didn't realise you the best." she hugs her next. "thanks, i wished you joined." belly half smiled, alianna knew she was lying.

everybody knew she was lying, she only said that to make ali feel better cause of how bad she sucked, she even knew herself.

alianna stood back as natalie came over to also congratulate them. "so connie, did you already ask ali about the dance?" susannah smiled hoping that he asked her like he promised.

"what do you mean?" belly chimed in confused. "uhm." conrad scratched the back of his neck. "yes. he did. before the game happened he talked to me." alianna lied but as long as susannah was happy that all that mattered to her.

"awh my beautiful babies." she pinched conrad's cheek and she tucked alianna's hair behind her ear. "and belly, you did ask cam right?" susannah wondered facing belly. alianna wasn't even thinking and told her, "josh asked her instead."

"yeah i overhead them in the kitchen. since belly broke up with cam." alianna tried to cover up. belly just acted confused and she didn't say anything.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE COMPETITION

belly, taylor and alianna walk together once the competition finished and they got photos. "look, i'm really sorry belly for saying that josh asked you." alianna sighed softly.

"it's fine, i needed an escort anyways. but, why didn't you tell me about conrad asking you?" belly questioned her.

"because he didn't." belly looked at alianna confused "then why did you say he did?" she asked again. "susannah is already annoyed i didn't have anyone to take so i lied." alianna shrugged her shoulders as the trio kept walking.

nicole ran up them and asked if they wanted to hang out with them in a few hours. "so why do you say?" nicole crosses her fingers hoping they'd say yes. "will kayla be there?" taylor asks saying shayla's name incorrectly on purpose.

"you mean shayla? no she won't be." nicole says and a smile grows on taylor's face. "definitely, we'll be there." she tells her, "okay, great." nicole smiles and they walk off.

lish speaks !! 🤍🫶🏻🌊

another chapter finally finished, btw why is writing about volleyball so hard? also is the after series worth watching ?? because i literally have nothing else to watch !! make sure to comment or even comment, thank uuu