017, talk party drink

after a while, belly made her way over to beach, running with her drink they made earlier

after a while, belly made her way over to beach, running with her drink they made earlier. she held a glass and jug full of the red liquid. "may i present, the belly special!" she holds up the jug showing it off towards everyone.

"we saved you the inflatable unicorn." gigi points to deflated seat, "oh wow thank you." belly laughs whilst taking a seat, still holding her seat,

"guys! look who i found." jeremiah calls out, "hey i found him first!" josh fights back, from behind them, reveals cam "cam!" they all shout. "here you go, dude." conrad tries to hand him a glass of the belly special but cam declines. "more for me i guess!" alianna smirks as she takes the drink from conrad's hand.

"and who's this?" gigi blushes at the sight of josh, "ew no, that's my brother." alianna throws a pillow at her. "a brother?! how many more of you's are there?" she asks making room for josh, "here, i saved you a seat." gigi tells him.

there was barley any room for josh to fit but he made do. jeremiah sat at the bottom of alianna's chair, "hey princess." he smirks, "oh shut up." alianna laughs at the pet name.

"hey hey. let's play a drinking game!" belly suggests holding her drink up. "you? isabel conklin wants to play a drinking game?" alianna acts surprised, and belly's nods her head. "i mean it is the fourth." alianna shrugs her shoulders, agreeing to belly's idea.

the small group played a bunch of drinking games, where you had the get the coin into the bowl, if you missed then you'd have to drink. by the end of the game belly was drunk. alianna managed to stay sober but not literally sober.

the girls danced around while the boy played another game together. everyone packed up and brought the things back to dock.

shayla and the girls were going on about celebrities and that type of stuff. alianna dozed off, looking over to the boys — conrad mostly.

"oh my god, your head over heels for him!" belly
jokes poking alianna. "huh?" she's caught off guard. "your totally in love with jeremiah!" alianna dosent expect for his name to be said.

"oh yeah, i guess i am." alianna lies, looking back at conrad. alianna always imagined herself being with conrad, but she knew it was to good to be true, that's why she stuck with jeremiah.

the feeling was mutual between them, and alianna didn't want to disappoint anyone so she stayed quiet. somehow, steven knew from the start. she never really trusted him but he kept his promise and didn't tell a single soul.

• • •

time eventually passed and everyone basically went on their own ways. alianna had helped susannah in the kitchen to bake a cake. that's something alianna and susannah would always do.

something that alianna could cherish, it reminded her of susannah. once they finish, alianna decided to go for a walk, she also thought about asking if conrad wanted to come with her.

she walked up to his room, and he wasn't there. look around the house and couldn't find him. her last stop was outside, she spotted belly talking to someone who was in the outside shower.

alianna didn't want to interrupt so she quietly made her way over, not wanting to be seen. that's when she overheard the conversation and who it was was with.

"did you get that infinity necklace for me?" belly drunkenly says, almost spilling her drink. "god, why does everything have to be for you." conrad fires back, turning around to face belly.

"so it's not? you didn't get me a birthday present." belly asks, her smile now fading. "no belly i didn't because i forgot. and yes the necklace isn't for you." he says.

"then who is it for?" she folds her arms, struggling because she's still holding onto her drink. "just leave me alone." conrad turns off the shower and grabs his towel.

"it's for nicole, isn't it." belly says, conrad walks out and runs into alianna. "sorry." she says, not wanting to be apart of what's going on. "just go away belly." conrad says trying to walk away but alianna stops him.

"hey i was wondering if you want to-" alianna tries to talk but conrad interrupts her, "sorry really busy." he says then walks away.

"he's in a mood." belly comes up behind alianna, "tell me about it." alianna adds. the two watch as he walks away and doesn't turn back.

lish speaks ! 🤍🌊🫶🏻

new chapter !! i'm kinda thinking about how i'm gonna plan the firework scene out. buttt, enjoy this chapter before everything goes down !! (kind of a filler chapter)