Chapter Twelve

Ben

"Can I get a large Coke please"

I asked the salesman trying to quench my thirst.

"I'll pay for him"

shit, shit. Dillan was standing next to me. He pulled out his money and handed it to the man.

"hi"

I said turning to him and smiling trying to be nice. He had his football uniform on, and his padding everywhere. I had to admit he did look pretty damn sexy in that uniform.

"how have you been, I haven't seen you since the police station"

He started to fiddle with his hands nervously, he was cute when he did that.

"yea I'm fine, you know still trying to live my best life besides everything that has happened"

he stayed quiet,

"I'm sorry about what happened at the police station"

the man put my drink down on the counter with a straw next to it.

"about which part Dillan?"

He didn't say a word, he just looked at me trying to think of an answer to respond.

"That's what it thought Dillan"

I kind of snapped at him, I grabbed my cup and walked away from him. I hoped he had even said a word but he didn't say anything, he just stood they're quiet making me furious. I wanted him so badly to admit it, this love hate relationship was complicated , and it hurt. I took a sip of my bubbly cold soda, finally refreshing my quench. Then I went back to the bleachers where Abby and Arabela were. The weird thing was that Olora was they're, the same girl who hates sports.

"Olora?"

I asked as I walked up next to her with my large cup in my hand

"In the flesh"

she smiled at me

"I thought you don't like sports"

I took a seat next to Olroa. The only open seat now that she's here.

"Yea, but I needed a night to be a normal teenager"

she did air quotes on normal making me smile a bit,

"fair"

I took another sip of my soda. Then the cheerleaders went onto the field, and started doing they're ruitne. Jing actually looked pretty in her uniform.

"you should be cheerleads"

I whispered to Olora making her laugh,

"Me, a cheerleader Ben, do you have short term memory loss"

"I will"

Abby said with a huge grin

"then it's settled"

I returned the same energy with the smile

"and Arabela can join me?"

her face immediately tuned to Abby

"what?"

"oh come one Arabela, you have an amazing body, you would be an amazing cheerleader."

Arabela was the shy type, at least when you first meet her, I haven't seen the real her yet.

"come one, it'll be fun"

"fine"

she said trying to end the conversation.