Chapter Seventeen

Nick

"I'll be back"

I said as I walked away searching for who was crying, trying to find anyone. But then at that moment, I remembered that they were an opening under the bleachers where I used it chill at. So I went over to the spot where I usually, I went to the hole that was the gate and went through it. I looked over to the left of me,  Jing was sitting on a log crying. I'd never seen her cry before, I didn't know what to do.

"hi"

I said walking over to her and sitting down in front of her. She didn't respond but stayed there with tears falling down her cheek, looking down at the floor. She seemed sad. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying so much. 

"are you okay?"

I asked her. I felt bad for her, she seemed actually sad, like in actual pain.  

"what happened?"

I asked her again being unsuccessful at getting it out of her the first time. 

"is it about you brother?"

She stopped crying for a moment, then looked up at me indicating that it the exact reason why she was crying. 

"it is just a sprained ankle, he is going to be fine Jing"

"but what if it was more?"

She asked me finally responding to me,

"do not say that, nothing happened that was that bad to him, so stop thinking the worst"

I felt bad for her, honestly I had no idea what to do when people cry. Another big tear drop rolled down her face. I pulled her in and hugged her, she was shocked at first but then wrapped her arms around my neck. Her chin was in my neck, she smelt like daisies from her perfume that she always wore, I wasn't complaining though. I could feel the cold as her tears wet my shirt, one after another. We pulled away, her face had tear stained marks on her cheeks, but she was no longer crying.

"want me to take you home?"

she fell silent for a moment before responding to m question,

"yea"

she nodded her head. She was shaking, the cheer outfits were so small and it was freezing outside, she was practically shaking. I looked down at my outfit and saw that I was wearing a black hooded jacket on. I took it off of my body and gave it to her and put it on.

"do you know where my car is?"

I asked her leaning down in front of her on my knee

"yes"

she looked down at me and responded. I pulled out my keys from my pants pocket,

"I have to do something real fast,  you can wait in my car with the heater on"

she nodded, and grabbed the keys out of my hand and walked away. I stayed in this position for what seemed like a while, until I finally got up. I walked over to the cold bleachers where my friends were. To my surprise it was only Arabela

"where's everyone else at?"

 I asked her from behind her still standing

"oh Abby went with Rowan to go god known's where, Olora is with Tamyson, and Ben is getting laid in the shower as we speak by Dillan. Ben, having sex right now, the man is doing better than me.

"Well I'm gonna take Jing home, she's  not feeling well"

she nodded indicating that she understood

"well when you see any of them can you tell them that I left, and tell them goodbye?"