Chapter Nineteen

Ben

"I have to get to AP English"

Dillan said, before giving me a quick peck on the cheek

"goo luck you'll need it"

we both smiled at my joke

"thanks"

he said walking away with a big smile still on his face

"Abby, what about you"

"history"

she frowned at me, I put my hands on her shoulder 

"girl you're the one who need the most luck"

I laughed

"I know"

she said pretending to pout, 

"now go before you get in trouble"

I said pushing  her away. For years I've taken the same class for first, which was always journalism, they was just something about it that I loved so much, I had a passion about. I smiled as I walked through the door to my first period, they were like six other people in that room.

"oh hey you got a package"

Ally smiled as she handed me a yellow envelop. Which was weird, I never got any mail. I walked over to the counter and put in on the counter, then opening it after. I still had a huge smile on my face despite everything that has happened this morning. I put my hand in the envelope feeling picture's, that's weird, I thought to myself. I put my hand in further and taking one photo out. My smile faded as I saw the picture, it was a picture of men from like a weird angle, like a photo that the FBI have of someone. I pulled out another one, but this time it was Olora, holly shit> I went back into the envelope and pulled out a picture of Abby. I went through all of the photo's with each photo being of all of my friends. When I finally pulled out the last ting it was notebook paper, with big written word 'I killed her'. Holly shit. I panicked as fast as I could putting the pictures back into the envelope and putting it in my backpack.

No one could see what was in this envelope, no one.

"Ready?"

Jasmine asked from next to me almost giving me a heart attack

"read for what?"

I asked 

"you told me that you'd show me how to use the new camera"

and then I remembered, last week I promised her that I would teach her how to use the new camera, I must of forgot with literally everything that was going on.

"oh, right I forgot,"

I said looking like a complete idiot, how could I forget such an important part. 

"yea let's do it"

I said trying to forget about the envelope for the rest of the period. Finally the bell had rung indicating it was lunch time. I ran to my backpack as fast as I could and walked out. I ran into the cafeteria and found Abby waiting for me, I grabbed her shirt and pulled her into the janitors closet

"wait here, I'll explain in a bit"

was all I said leaving her and shutting the door. I ran to math and went to find Rowan and Olora talking

"what happened Ben?"

Olora asked reading my facial expressions

"I don't have time to explain right now just go to the janitors closet, Abby is already there"