Chapter 33| Our Love Story

Laura:

Before meeting Ryker, I was completely lost. Lost in an endless cycle known as relationships. That cycle started with Jack, who broke my heart at such a young age. And then I met Damien.

When I first met Damien, I thought our relationship would last forever. Actually, everyone thought the same thing. My parents and family were all impressed by his charm and intelligence.

Damien appeared like the ideal partner, and I was convinced that he was the one who would finally heal my broken heart. However, as time passed, hidden informations damaged our seemingly flawless relationship.

Even though I had everything, they were the only men I dated. They may be few, but the harm they did to me was severe.

My life changed completely when I met Ryker. Due to the ups and downs of our relationship, I found the strength to work harder and achieve my goals.

Laura from a few years ago was a devastated, betrayed woman who had lost hope in everything and couldn't take a step forward without remembering the past. Laura has changed.

She has her own business and trustworthy people on her side. She has learned to trust and has found happiness in her independence. Ryker's love and support have helped her heal from the pain of her previous relationships, allowing her to become a stronger and more resilient person.

The man who made me feel loved again is sitting right next to me. He's holding my hand tightly while driving. His presence makes me happy all the time.

"We're almost there. Get ready." He said with a smile, still facing the road.

He promised to show me my surprise after dinner. He also asked me to close my eyes once we arrived.

He assisted me in getting out of the car, and then we began walking. I couldn't see anything because the blindfold had made everything dark.

We came to a halt, and he began removing my blindfold. My heart beat faster in anticipation. I've considered so many possibilities, but I'm still curious.

"Open your eyes now." He stated this, and I slowly opened my eyes. As my vision adjusted to the light, I was fascinated by what I saw.

I found myself in the middle of a large front yard surrounded by a beautifully landscaped garden. I was amazed by how magnificent and large the villa in front of me was. It was an incredible sight that exceeded all of my expectations.

I finally turned to face him and remarked, "This is beyond anything I could have imagined. How did you find such a beautiful place?"

He chuckled as he walked closer to me. "I didn't buy this house. I built and designed it myself for you." I couldn't believe my ears.

"How did you manage to build such a large and well-designed house on such short notice?" I asked as I glanced around, impressed by his accomplishments.

He smiled, his eyes shining with pride. "I had been secretly working on this project with a team of talented architects, builders, and the best interior designer for months, carefully planning every detail to ensure it would be ideal for us. I wanted to surprise you with our dream house."

Hearing his words made me grin. He really put in a lot of time and effort to make our dream home a reality.

"Thank you so much, Ryker. I really appreciate all of your hard work and thoughtfulness. You've created a masterpiece that we can call our own, and I couldn't be happier." I smiled.