Author's end note

Hey there! I hope you're having a fantastic time.

"The Stolen Boyfriend" came to an end, but don't worry, if you want me to write some side stories, just let me know which characters you're interested in, and I'll start working on some exciting side stories for you to enjoy!

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to read my story. It means a lot to me to know that my work is being recognized and enjoyed.

To wrap up this author's note, I'd like to offer a little advice.

We've all been through a lot in the past, and maybe some of us are still going through it. I sincerely hope that we will all have a wonderful future that allows us to look back and smile, just like Laura.

My final message is for teenagers. Nobody can deny how much we go through during our teenage years, especially when we're in high school. We are repeatedly pressured to study hard for a bright future, and when you decide to quit, you remember how hard your parents worked just so you could have a better life than they did.

So, please, study hard but remember to take breaks when you need them, and I assure you that one day, when you've finally gotten to where you've always wanted to be, you'll look back and appreciate all the sacrifices you made.

Thank you very much for reading this far. Please let me know if you want to read more about any of the characters.

Once more, many thanks.

We'll meet again soon, with a new book. Bye!