1

"Second Young Master, calm down!"

The old butler of the Yuan Mansion followed behind his second son, and said anxiously: "Don't be angry, the young master fell into the water and fell into a coma for three days, and finally woke up yesterday, his body is still very weak. , I can't stand the second son's beating!"

"Don't plead for him!" Yuan Junke shook off the hand of the old housekeeper, and said with a cold face: "I shouldn't have listened to your words and kept him in the capital. How many troubles has he caused outside in the past two years? Apart from eating, drinking, whoring, and gambling, he doesn't do anything serious, and the original family's face has been completely embarrassing for him!"

Yuan Junke, the second son of the Yuan family, has practiced martial arts since he was a child. His martial arts skills are among the best among the young talents in the capital. In terms of Yuan Junke's life of more than twenty years, there are almost no stains. The only bad thing is that he has an incompetent younger brother, Yuan Qiao.

"Young master almost lost his life this time, and he will definitely teach you a lesson in the future." The old housekeeper persuaded.

"He taught me a lesson?" Yuan Junke said: "When did you not say that? Last time I went back to the gambling shop and lost money and people came to the door. I said I would chop off his hand. Did you and the elder brother beg for him? love? Can you see for yourself if he has changed?"

"Second son..."

"This time, I went to hang out with other people in the painting boat and fell into the water. Why don't I just drown him?"

Yuan Junke's anger is not without reason. The third younger brother of his family has been messing around for not a day or two, and he has been beaten and scolded by him, but he has never really changed his temper.

This time, Yuan Junke just accompanied the emperor to the suburbs of Beijing for three to five days. Before he came back, he heard that Yuan Qiao fell into Changning Lake while playing with the singer on a boat. It was said that the young master almost drowned on the spot.

No, as soon as he returned to Beijing today, he returned to the original mansion non-stop, with the intention of beating people to death.

Here Yuan Junke is rushing to the side courtyard with a whip.

On the other side, Yuan Jing's servant, Jin Dingzi, got the news and was rushing back to report the news.

"Young master is not good!"

Jin Dingzi trotted back, and was so startled that several sparrows resting on the eaves flew away.

Inside the room, a young man was sorting out several books at the table. Seeing Jin Dingzi's panic-stricken appearance, he couldn't help feeling a little dazed, and asked, "What happened?"

"My lord, lie down and pretend to be sick, the second lord is here!"

"Ah?" The boy didn't react, his beautiful face was full of confusion.

This young man is the young master Yuan Qiao of Yuan Mansion.

To be exact, Yuan Qiao at this time is no longer that promiscuous playboy in Yuan Mansion, but a traveler from the interstellar age.

Yuan quietly wore a book.

A few days ago, he was a quasi-mechanic at the Dayuan Imperial Military Academy, a young, beautiful and talented Omega. Unfortunately, when he was performing an internship mission on a cruise ship, he accidentally encountered a space-time rift and traveled to an ancient strategy text.

He hadn't even read the book, but when he woke up in this world, part of the book automatically appeared in his mind.

In this book, there is a person with the same name and surname as him——