20

"What are you thinking about?" Wei Nanci raised his foot and kicked Yin Shi's chair.

Yin Shi looked at him innocently, "Aren't you implying your subordinates..."

"Stop putting gold on your face, how could I be interested in men?" Wei Nanci gave him a disgusted look, "Even if I am interested in men, I won't be interested in you like this!"

When Yin Shi heard that he might be wrong, he immediately relaxed and asked curiously: "Boss, if you like men, what kind of men do you like?"

"It must be..." Wei Nanci didn't know what to think of, and his expression was a little uncomfortable, so he pretended to be displeased and said: "I am so romantic and chic, do I need to like someone? Even if someone likes it, it must be someone else who misses me!"

"Is there really a man who dares to miss you? Who is it?" Yin Shi became more and more curious.

"Stop talking nonsense, don't ask nonsense." Wei Nanci pretended to kick him again, and Yin Shi was honest now, and didn't dare to continue asking.

Wei Nanci had been in the patrol battalion for a long time, and because of his duties, he rarely drank alcohol, so he drank a few glasses and then gave up.

After paying the bill, he didn't let Yin Shi follow him, but went back to the bathroom again.

But this time he didn't go in. Instead, he asked his buddy to send a message to Yuan Qiao, saying that he had something to do in the camp, and he would not be here for the next few days. After Yuan Qiao made the crossbow, he sent it to the patrol camp or Weifu.

After thinking about it, he finally decided not to question Yuan Qiao, nor to pursue the matter any further. Although the young master of the Yuan family provoked him repeatedly and seemed to give him the chestnut-flavored medicine, but in the end it was because he was thinking about him in his heart that he became confused.

If it were a rough old man, Wei Nanci would definitely teach him a lesson.

But thinking of Yuan Qiao's obedient and soft appearance, he couldn't bear to care about it anymore.

In order to prevent the young man from falling deeper and deeper into him, unable to extricate himself, and even pester him endlessly, he decided to hide from people in the future and not give the other party any chance to fantasize.

When Yuan Jing heard his message from the buddy, she didn't think too much about it, she only thought that he really had something to do.

Fortunately, after going back and forth like this, most of his estrus period has passed, and it is much easier to deal with the rest of the time.

After staying in the Nuan Pavilion for a few more days, the crossbow that Yuan Qiao helped Wei Nan resign was completed.

This time he didn't continue to delay, but sent Jin Dingzi to the patrol battalion with the crossbow that day.

Wei Nanci heard that people from Yuanfu came to deliver the crossbow, so he subconsciously got up and walked out, only after walking a few steps did he remember his previous decision. He thought to himself that he had delayed making the crossbow for him for so long, but the speed has increased by leaps and bounds in the past few days, how could he know that the other party came to see him by sending the crossbow?

Thinking of this, Wei Nanci paused, and ordered Yin Shi to greet people for him.

After Yin Shi went out, he paced around the room a few times anxiously, looking a little absent-minded.

After a while, Yin Shi came back with a crossbow.

Everyone rushed forward, wanting to try Wei Nanci's new crossbow, but he couldn't help but look out, and asked Yin Shi, "Where is he? Are you gone?"