14

Wei Nanci stared at Yuan Qiao for a while, probably hoping that the other party would change his words and say something nice.

However, the young master of the Yuan family didn't know whether he was really in a daze or deliberately annoyed him, so he didn't speak again for a long time.

However, the young man's beautiful face is full of innocence, making it hard to get angry.

Wei Nanci smiled helplessly, and casually touched the small chestnut plate, looking for a chestnut to eat, but found that he had already eaten all the chestnuts, and there was only a pile of shells left on the plate. He looked left and right, and saw that there were no chestnuts on the other people's tables, not even the shells, and the palace servants had already taken away even the plates.

For some reason, although there were no chestnuts left, he felt that the faint scent of chestnuts in his breath was more attractive than before, and after a while it even had a slightly sweet taste.

After the end of the martial arts competition, the palace banquet was almost coming to an end.

Not long after, some palace people invited the guests to go to the viewing platform outside the water pavilion, saying that they were going to set off fireworks.

In this season, the weather is quite cold after nightfall. According to the third prince, if you don't want to join in the fun, you can go back to rest first. But today is the third prince's birthday after all, and everyone didn't want to disappoint, so they all followed the guidance of the palace staff to the viewing platform,

Yuan Jing has seen fireworks many times in the interstellar era. Every year, there are fireworks shows in major cities of the Federation. The celebration method of setting off fireworks has continued from ancient times to the interstellar era, and it has not diminished the respect of humans for it.

Probably because of the short and gorgeous things, it is really easy to get involved with romance.

If it was the past, he would definitely join in the fun, and also take a look at what the ancient fireworks looked like.

But so many things happened today, he is really not in the mood to watch the fireworks now, he just wants to go back to Yuan Junke and tell him everything about today. Anyway, the Third Prince said just now that those who are tired can leave first, there is no need for him to be polite.

With this in mind, Yuan Qing greeted the palace servants and asked them to tell the third prince, and then left the waterside pavilion with the gold ingot.

This water pavilion is not built by the lake, but extends into the lake through several winding wooden plank roads.

In fact, the lake in the palace is not too big, and the straight-line distance from the waterside pavilion to the lake is not long, but the person who designed the wooden plank road probably felt that the road was too short and boring to walk, so he just turned a section of the road into several consecutive zigzags.

When she came here, Yuan Jing didn't feel anything when walking with other people, but now it was late, and the night wind came together, and the cold air from the lake was blowing on the person, making him shiver.

"My lord, the road is narrow, please walk slowly." Jin Dingzi reminded after following him.

"I don't know if the second brother is waiting for me. I'm afraid we will have to go home by ourselves if we walk slowly."

"Young Master, don't worry, even if Second Young Master leaves early, he will definitely order the carriage in the mansion to wait outside, and won't really ask us to go back at night." Jin Dingzi said.