64

Yuan Jing stared nervously at her second brother, with all her heart in her throat.

He was afraid that Yuan Junke would see something the next moment, so he whipped him with his backhand.

However, Yuan Junke just stood by the cradle for a while, and then stepped out of the door without saying a word.

Yuan Qiao glanced at Wei Nanci, and hurriedly followed them out the door. But before he had time to breathe a sigh of relief, Yuan Junke turned his head and gave him a cold glance, his eyes were full of anger.

"Second brother..." Yuan Qiao was so frightened that her voice trembled.

"Where's the child's mother?" Yuan Junke asked.

Just now when he saw that child looked like Wei Nanci, he was still muttering in his heart, but when he saw another child who looked like Yuan Qing, he understood something. The child is so young, but there is no mother to take care of him, then there is only one reason he can think of...

His good brother and that surnamed Wei broke their sleeves by themselves and wanted to be fathers for others, so they took advantage of the trip to Yunzhou to harm the girl who gave birth to a child for them alone!

When he was in the capital earlier, he received a letter from Chen Nian, which mentioned that Wei Nanci had a close relationship with Yuan Qiao.

Yuan Junke had doubts about the two of them for a long time. When he first learned that Wei Nanci was going to Yunzhou with him, he guessed in his heart that it was almost inseparable.

If the two of them just broke their sleeves, he would be angry, but it wouldn't be really good at fighting mandarin ducks.

But he didn't expect that these two people could do such a shameless thing, and even secretly got two children out of Yunzhou!

"Let me ask you, where is the child's mother?" Yuan Junke said angrily.

"Second brother..." Yuan Qiao was confused by his question, and subconsciously wanted to kneel down.

Wei Nanci grabbed him and said to Yuan Junke, "Second brother."

"Go away, who is your second brother?" Yuan Junke said angrily.

He really wanted to teach Wei Nan a lesson now, accusing this bastard of teaching his younger brother badly.

However, when he contacted Yuan Jing's various "bad deeds" in the past, he couldn't say this.

After all, Wei Nanci had never been in Huafang and Hualou before, and "Yuan Qiao" was a frequent visitor there in the past, so it's not certain which of the two of them taught them badly!

"What else do you have to argue about?" Yuan Junke looked at Yuan Qiao, and said coldly: "I'll give you a chance, who gave birth to that child for you? Did you trick a girl from a good family? Talk!"

"No, I don't have second brother." Yuan Qiao's eyes were red, but she didn't know how to speak.

It takes a lot of courage for him to say in front of his second brother that the two children were born by himself. But Yuan Junke came too suddenly today, Yuan Qiao was not mentally prepared at all.

"Okay, if you don't tell me, then I'll beat you to death today, so that you won't hurt others in the future!" Yuan Junke said as he raised the whip in his hand, ready to beat someone.

Seeing this, Wei Nanci hurriedly stopped in front of Yuan Qiao and said, "Second brother, calm down, it's absolutely my fault that this matter should never have happened."

"Wei Nanci, I'll settle the account with you later, don't join in the fun of our Yuan family's affairs." Yuan Junke pushed him away.

"The child in the room is your nephew, do you have the heart to see the child lose his father when he is still so young?" Wei Nan resigned.