43

Wei Nanci said this easily and naturally, as if he didn't realize what kind of promise he made.

Yuan Qiao stared at him blankly, feeling sore and swollen, filled with an emotion she had never felt before.

He thought that telling Wei Nan to resign all this would cause dissatisfaction and blame from the other party, but he didn't expect that the other party would only have a short-term emotional fluctuation when he first knew the truth, and then he accepted it all calmly.

There was no suspicion, no questioning, or even alienation from him, and she was willing to continue helping him unconditionally.

"What are you doing looking at me like that?" Wei Nanci thought he was still worried, and said again: "Don't worry, I will definitely not tell others, let's follow the previous method, when you need it, let your little servant Go to the patrol camp to find me, but tell him to speak clearly, don't be like last time."

The last time was delayed for half a day, causing Yuan Qiao to suffer so much, Wei Nanci has always been brooding about it, even thinking about it until now. He even thought secretly that he had to give Yuan Jing a token when he turned back, so that when the other party took the token to look for him, no one would dare to stop him.

"Yeah." Yuan quietly nodded, subduing the waves of his heart, "Thank you."

Wei Nanci didn't want to listen to his unreasonable words, so he quickly changed the subject and said, "I'll try again."

As he said that, he slightly raised his eyebrows at Chao Yuan, which meant to ask the other party to give him some more pheromone.

Yuan Qiao could only follow his request and release a little chestnut fragrance to him.

This time, Wei Nanci was very handy. He almost didn't need to hold his breath to concentrate, he released his pheromone easily, and he controlled it very well, without affecting Yuan Qi at all.

"You can try to control it yourself." Yuan Qing said.

Wei Nanci was a bit reluctant, part of his purpose in doing this exercise was to find a legitimate reason to smell Yuan Qiao's chestnut fragrance, but he still tried it once according to Yuan Qiao's words.

Facts have proved that Alpha really has an innate talent in controlling pheromones. Except that Wei Nanci was a little rusty at the beginning, his control of pheromones was almost at ease later on.

"I didn't expect it to be so easy!" Wei Nanci said with emotion.

"This should be your instinct, right? It's just that you didn't know it before, so you couldn't control it."

"It's a pity that others can't smell it." Wei Nanci sighed, "Otherwise, I will release a little smell of flames in front of your second brother to scare him. Maybe he thinks there is a fire outside, hahaha."

Yuan Jing was a little helpless, wondering why Alpha became so naive when it came to the stage of being competitive?

"There are still some things that I think I should tell you." Yuan Qing said.

Wei Nanci suppressed his smile, "I don't think I have other secrets, do I?"

"It's not about you, but about... us." Yuan Qing said: "Since you have decided to continue helping me, I think you should know how marking me will affect you."

Yuan Qiao thought for a while and explained to him: "When I need your consolation, you have three ways to help me. We call it marking. The first marking method is called temporary marking, just like what you did that time in Ping An Lane. The second is ordinary marking, which is what happened between us on the night of Shangyuan Festival. The third is called permanent marking... The method is similar to the second, but..."