26

"Young Master Yuan, do you know how many people in this capital know me?" Wei Nan asked him.

Yuan quietly shook his head, "Should be a lot?"

After all, Wei Nanci is the deputy commander of the patrol battalion, and he often "murders" on the street. Except for domestic servants like Jin Dingzi who don't go out all the year round, there should be quite a few people in the capital who know him.

"Go to the bathroom, you are familiar with that place." Wei Nanci raised his eyebrows, with a bit of teasing in his eyes.

"Okay." Yuan quietly nodded, Xindao bathroom is also good, even more convenient than the inn.

He was too nervous, so he didn't notice the strangeness in Wei Nanci's eyes at all.

It wasn't until he left the martial arts arena that he vaguely realized that the other party's sentence "you are familiar with that place" was a bit strange.

But Yuan Qiao didn't know that Wei Nanci had discovered her "secret" back then, so she didn't think much about it.

that night.

After Yuan Qiao accompanied her eldest and second brothers for dinner, she was called to the study by Yuan Junke alone.

"I have informed His Majesty about your making the arrow." Yuan Junke said.

The Dayuan Dynasty was quite strict on the possession of military weapons by the common people. Although sound arrows were not strictly considered weapons, they were still used in the army. It's okay for Yuan Qiao to make a few by herself, but if she wants to make more and give them to Wei Nanci, then it's a big deal.

In order to avoid complications, Yuan Junke will report to the emperor whenever the things Yuan Qiao makes involve ordnance.

"What did His Majesty say?"

"Your Majesty asked about your plan again." Yuan Junke said: "According to his opinion, this matter can be put aside for a while, and we can talk about it after you get a military post after the New Year."

Yuan Qing heard the words and said nothing, so she hurriedly agreed.

"You can follow me to Habayashi Guard tomorrow."

"What are you going to do at Habayashi?"

"There is something I need to ask you for help, you will know when you go."

Yuan Junke dismissed the person without further explanation.

Yuan Qiao was curious in her heart, secretly thinking that the second brother would still take the initiative to ask him for help?

The next day, he got up early in the morning and followed Yuan Junke to Habayashi Guard.

Many people in Habayashi Weizhong knew him, and greeted him when they met.

"I remember that you are good at drawing. Can you draw this kind of thing?" Yuan Junke pointed to a map of the imperial palace hanging in the hall and asked him.

Yuan Qiao took a closer look at the picture, and saw that the outline of the entire palace was outlined on it, which looked quite neat.

"Do you want me to draw a picture?" Yuan Qiao asked.

"It is probably based on the painting, but there are a few places that need to be changed." Yuan Junke said: "This picture was drawn by someone when my master was the commander of the Imperial Army. After all these years, the appearance of the palace has changed a lot, so I have to draw it again."

"Is this thing important?" Yuan Qiao asked.

"It's not important, but it's inconvenient to show the layout of the palaces to outsiders, so I can only find people I trust. In addition, at the end of the year, His Majesty will take people to inspect the offices of various departments as usual, and Habayashi Wei is naturally among them..."