27

On the way back, Yuan Qing was very disturbed.

He thought about the incompatible relationship between his second brother and Wei Nanci, he would be caught in the middle sooner or later.

It's just that he never thought it would be so soon!

If it's something like making a crossbow, that's all.

Now that the second elder brother asked him to draw pictures, the reason was to show off his face during the emperor's inspection, and now he agreed to Wei Nan's speech, so it's not obvious that he would add trouble to his second elder brother?

But having already agreed to Wei Nan's resignation, he couldn't go back on his word.

After all, he still wants to ask others, so he has some scruples.

How can we help Wei Nanci draw a good map without letting the second brother lose to him?

Yuan Qiao thought about it all night, until when she fell asleep, she had a flash of inspiration and thought of a way.

Didn't Wei Nanci say that?

As long as he doesn't mess with the map, he can do whatever he wants.

And the other party promised that he would neither get angry nor retaliate.

That being the case, he decided to give Wei Nanci a surprise "big gift".

That night, he went to find Yuan Junke overnight, and stayed in the other party's room for a cup of tea before coming out.

Now that this is the case, he doesn't intend to continue to hide it from his second brother, and told Wei Nanci about coaxing him to draw pictures.

Yuan Junke has heard something from Chen Nian today, so he is not surprised.

As for Yuan Qiao's plan, although he was a little surprised, he did not stop it.

He can see now that if he wants to deal with Wei Nanci, his younger brother is much better at it than him.

Early the next morning, Wei Nanci came to Yuan Mansion.

He said that he would take Yuan Qiao to see the capital in person, so he would not break his promise.

Yuan quietly went out of the house to have a look, and asked, "Where's the car?"

"How inconvenient is it to take a carriage?" Wei Nan resigned, "Go on horseback.

Yuan quietly glanced at the tall horse, showing a troubled expression.

"Your family doesn't have any extra horses?" Wei Nan resigned, "Then I'll go to the patrol camp and get you one."

"No..." Yuan Qiao hurriedly said, "I...I don't know how to ride a horse."

Wei Nanci stared at him in surprise, "Didn't your second brother teach you how to ride a horse?"

"I... Maybe I used to, but I forgot later." Yuan Qiao hesitated.

Wei Nanci thought for a while, then stretched out a hand to him helplessly and said, "Come up, I'll take you."

Yuan Qiao raised her head and glanced at him, seeming to resist.

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall!" Seeing that he was still not moving, Wei Nanci simply jumped off the horse and carried him onto the horse.

Yuan Jing only felt her body lighten, but she didn't react, she was already on the horse.

Before he could react, Wei Nanci got on the horse and sat behind him.