22

Wei Nanci looked a little unscrupulous, but he was very reliable in his work.

Not only did he verbally agree to Yuan Qiao that day, but he also sent someone to take his badge to Yuan Mansion early the next morning, and took Yuan Qiao to Meiyuan. When the guard at the gate saw Wei Nanci's badge, he naturally didn't dare to stop him, and let him in without hesitation.

"Why did he only bring one servant?"

At the corner of the street, Wei Nanci was riding on a horse, looking at Yuan Jing and Jin Dingzi who were moving things down from the carriage from afar.

Yin Shi raised his eyebrows, very puzzled by the actions of his deputy commander of the guard.

It was nothing more than helping the young master of the Yuan family to arrange things overnight, and he even ran over to watch early in the morning.

"Boss, what is the original young master doing with so much wood?" Yin Shi asked.

"Help him..." Wei Nan's resignation came to his lips, thinking that Yuan Qiao said that his elder brother didn't like others to discuss, so he stopped talking, "Why ask so many questions, there is so much nonsense."

Yin Shi hurriedly said: "This subordinate is thinking, what if I can help you?"

Wei Nanci's eyes flickered when he heard the words, and he thought about his words secretly in his heart.

"Boss, you are so concerned about the matter of the young master of the Yuan family, isn't it because of Qi Yuan's leadership?" Yin Shi asked.

"When did I care about the matter of the young master of the Yuan family?" Wei Nanci hastily denied, "I just thought that he made me a crossbow and made a sound of arrows, so it's not good to be indebted to others all the time, right?"

"But you saved his life twice, isn't that favor enough?"

"What do you know?" Wei Nanci glared at him angrily, "I have my own plan."

After saying that, he waved his hand and sent Yin Shi away.

Yin Shi was at a loss, feeling that his deputy commander was becoming more and more confusing.

In the plum garden, Yuan Jing was holding her toolbox in one hand and a bundle of wood in the other.

Suddenly, with a light in his hand, the wood was taken away.

"Wei...Deputy Commander Wei?" Yuan Qiao was a little surprised to see Wei Nanci.

"The guard at the gate really has no eyesight, and he doesn't know how to help!" Wei Nanci said a little displeased, and then he looked at Yuan Qiao, "I don't know how many people to bring to work, don't you have any servants in your house?"

"No." Yuan Qiao hurriedly explained to him, "I was afraid that too much commotion would affect the effect, and I was worried that I would cause trouble for you later, so I wanted not to bring so many people. And this job is not complicated, It is enough to have a gold ingot to help me."

Wei Nanci was flattered by his phrase "I'm afraid of causing trouble for myself", so he didn't say anything more, and carried the wood all the way to the door of the Nuan Pavilion.

"Thank you." Yuan quietly thanked him hurriedly.

"How to do this?" Wei Nanci asked curiously, leaning on the porch pillar with his arms folded.

He wasn't really curious about how the slope was made. Although he didn't know carpentry, he knew what it was because he had seen it at Yuan Qiao's house. What he was curious about was, how did this young man in front of him, who seemed unable to carry his shoulders and hands, do such rough work?