6

After Yuan Qiao returned to the mansion, Jin Dingzi greeted her.

"Young master, can you see someone?" Jin Dingzi asked him.

"seen."

"Why doesn't the young man look very happy?"

"Don't mention it." Yuan quietly entered the yard, only to find a young man standing in the yard.

The other party was wearing a military uniform, with a strong and tall figure, and a somewhat simple and honest appearance.

After seeing Yuan Qing, he hurriedly saluted and explained his purpose of coming.

It turned out that this person was the helper Yuan Junhuai had arranged for Yuan Qiao, named Yang Huai.

"Do you know carpentry?" Yuan Qiao asked him.

"Yes." Yang Huai said: "Don't worry, young master, I am a veteran carpenter. Although my craftsmanship is not as good as that of the masters in the shop, I have done all carpentry jobs, big and small. I am not troubled by ordinary jobs."

"What our young master does is not an ordinary job." Jin Dingzi said.

"I have also done fine work." Yang Huai said with a simple and honest smile, "Young master, don't worry, the former commander has explained to you, if there is anything you want to learn, just tell me, as long as I know it, I will give it to you."

Yuan Qiao was taken aback when she heard the words, and then realized that Yuan Junke didn't call this person to help him, but wanted to be his master. But think about it, Yuan Qiao suddenly wanted to do carpentry, no one would have thought that he was a veteran.

In this way, my second brother actually has a careful side.

Yuan Qiao was underestimated by him, she was not annoyed, on the contrary she felt a little bit annoyed.

"Just take a look at the blueprint." Yuan Qiao handed the blueprint of the wooden wheelchair to Yang Huai.

Yang Huai reached out to take the drawing and looked at it, the expression on his face froze immediately.

Although he is not a very experienced carpenter, he knows how to do it. Looking at the blueprint, you can tell that this thing is a bit particular. It is said that laymen watch the excitement, and experts watch the doorway. Yuan Junke saw this wooden wheelchair at the time, but thought it was strange, but he didn't know how to make this thing, let alone how difficult a wooden wheelchair is from design to production.

But Yang Huai was different. Even if he had never done this, he knew it was a high-tech job after taking a look at the blueprint.

Wooden wheelchairs were rarely used by families in ancient times, and even if someone in the family could use them, they would have to spend a lot of money to order them. Most carpenters may never encounter such a job in their lives, or even see it, let alone know how to do it.

"This..." He looked at Yuan Qiao cautiously, "Where did you get this, young master?"

"My son drew it himself." Jin Dingzi said.

Yang Huai looked at Yuan Qing suspiciously, obviously not convinced.

He has followed Yuan Junke for a long time, and he has heard a lot about the "deeds" of the young master of the Yuan family, and he knows that the other party is a playful dude who has nothing to do with serious things. If you say it was painted by Yuan Qing, even if you beat him to death, he wouldn't believe it.

But no matter how simple and honest he was, he knew that he should save Yuan Jing some face, so he didn't open his mouth to question, but just put the question on his face.