63

Yuan Jing had never heard the cries of two babies so close, and he had just woken up from a coma, and now he felt his head was buzzing, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

Fortunately, when Yu Zhou heard the cry of the child, he brought people over in a hurry.

As soon as he entered the door and saw Yuan Qing, his eyes couldn't help but brighten up, "It can be regarded as awake."

"Mr. Yu..." When Yu Zhou saw him, he became agitated again.

"Don't cry, don't cry, leave the child to us, Jin Dingzi, feed your young master a few bites." Yu Zhou said.

Yuan Jing was in a coma for several days, and hanged herself with only a few mouthfuls of ginseng soup every day.

Now that he woke up suddenly, Jin Dingzi didn't dare to let him eat too much, and just fed him a few mouthfuls of rice porridge as promised.

"Drink some water later, wait for a little while, and then you can eat something decent." Jin Dingzi comforted.

Immediately, Yu Minxing also came over. He first observed Yuan Jing's complexion, and then took the other's pulse, and finally relaxed his frowning brows.

"Okay, third brother, your body looks weak, but it's actually quite resistant." Yu Min said.

Yuan Qiao glanced at the unconscious Wei Nanci, "It was Wei Nanci who saved my life."

Although he didn't remember everything, he vaguely knew that he was already dying at that time. If Wei Nanci hadn't risked his life to heal him with spiritual power, he wouldn't have survived.

"Third brother, listen to me, don't think too much, you are in confinement now, if you hurt your spirits, senior brother will save you again when you wake up." Yu Minxing said: "You take good care of yourself now, you are feeling sorry for senior brother."

Hearing what he said, Yuan Qing suddenly felt that it was very reasonable, and hurriedly cheered up.

"What do they two eat?" Yuan Qiao asked Yu Minxing.

"My father has found milk-producing ewes in advance, and after feeding them a few times, they are quite willing to drink. There is also a woman whose life was saved by my father before, and there happened to be a child in the family who was going to be weaned, and occasionally he would help feed some milk while it was taking advantage of it." Yu Minxing said.

"Then I have to go thank you..."

"Don't worry, my father will not treat others badly." Yu Minxing said, "Sheep will not treat them badly either."

With Yu Zhou and Yu Minxing taking care of the children together, Yuan Qiao wasn't too worried.

He was weak at the moment, and after a few words he felt a little tired, so Yu Minxing let him lie down.

"Senior Brother Wei is seriously injured, but he has a strong will to survive, so you don't have to worry too much about him." Yu Minxing said, "In the past few days, the child has been placed next door, and my father will carry him over every day for the two brothers Get close to you, and at other times you are responsible for taking care of your body and spending time with Senior Brother Wei."

Yuan quietly nodded, looking very obedient.

"By the way..." When Yu Minxing was about to leave, he said to Jin Dingzi: "You have worked hard these few days, take good care of your young master, and don't let him mess around."

After that, he glanced at Yuan You's wrist meaningfully, "Brother is hurt deeply now, what he needs is time to heal, third brother, don't use any random tricks. Not only will it not save him, but it will also hurt him." yourself."