66

That night, Wei Nanci stayed with Yuan Qiao, father and son for a night, and ran away over the wall before dawn.

He is not afraid of Yuan Junke, but with his current status, it is really unreasonable to be so "unjustified" for the first time when he officially visits the door.

Although Wei Nanci can be his own master, he doesn't want to be too hasty in matters of marriage, and he has to take the imperial decree to get the old man in the family first before he can propose marriage to the original elders.

However, Wei Nan did not hide the fact that Wei Nan broke into the original mansion at night, from the original family.

The guard went to report to Yuan Junke early in the morning, but Yuan Junke didn't mention it to others, which was to save Wei Nanci's face.

Unexpectedly, during breakfast, Wei Nian Gao slipped his mouth.

This little guy woke up once in the night, saw Wei Nanci, and still didn't forget it when he woke up, so he asked Yuan Qiao during breakfast, "Where's dad?"

"Am I not here?" Yuan Qiao wanted to cover it up, but Wei Nian Gao didn't show him face, and raised his hand to gesture, "Father, it's not Daddy!" That meant the taller father, not the Yuan Qiao in front of him.

With his gestures like this, those who want to pretend to be stupid can't pretend anymore.

Yuan Junke turned cold immediately, looking unhappy.

Yuan's father smoothed things over with a smile, "Xiao Wei is here? Why don't you call me over for dinner?"

Yuan Jing looked embarrassed, "He has some errands to do early in the morning, so he left first."

"Yes, he has been away from Beijing for so long, there must be a backlog of official duties in the camp."

Yuan's father gave Wei Nanci enough face, but Yuan Qiao could tell that there was some dissatisfaction in the other's eyes.

If Wei Nanci knew that he had fallen into the hands of his elder brother, he would probably be green with regret.

But when he returned to the capital, it was already the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, so he naturally didn't know that there was still this trouble.

Early this morning, Wei Nanci came to Yuan Mansion with a bunch of gifts.

Yuan Qiao hadn't seen him for a long time, when she heard that he was coming, her eyes lit up immediately.

But in front of his parents and elder brother, he couldn't behave too much, so he could only try his best to restrain his emotions.

Today's Wei Nanci is wearing an indigo blue robe and a white jade hair crown on his head. He looks handsome and calm, completely gone from his former domineering appearance.

Seeing his appearance, Yuan Qiao raised her eyebrows at him, meaning "pretend to be like that."

Wei Nanci took a deep look at him, and quickly looked away, looking humble and respectful.

"The younger generation should have come to visit early, but thinking about the important matters of marriage, we still need to behave properly, so we went back to our hometown to inform my father first. My father was very satisfied with my marriage with Saburo, and he was going to the capital city overnight, but the carriage was slow, and it was estimated that we would arrive in the capital after the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. So the younger generation arranged for my father to spend the New Year at home before leaving.

Yuan's father had never had a good impression of Wei Nanci in the past, he had always regarded him as a competitive warrior, but when he met him today, he changed a little bit, as if he hadn't seen him for several years, this boy from the Wei family had matured. Seeing him so humble and courteous again now, he couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear.