9

After Yuan Jing returned home, she was very depressed.

It's not that he has to eat the fried rice cakes, it's just that Wei Nanci failed to eat them last time, and this time he saw that the rice cakes were all brought to his mouth, and he couldn't eat them again, so he was naturally very annoyed.

He just wanted to eat a fried rice cake, what did he do wrong?

And he was standing on the street, why did that Wei Nanci want to provoke him?

They are not familiar with each other, and because of Yuan Junke, they have formed a beam, can't they walk around when they meet each other?

The more Yuan Jing thought about it, the more angry he became, until Jin Dingzi brought him a few pieces of snacks, and then he calmed down a bit.

"Young Master, I'm angry with Deputy Commander Wei, why don't I go to the street and buy another copy for Young Master?" Jin Dingzi asked.

"Forget it, it's probably because I have no fate with fried rice cakes, I just won't eat them in the future." Yuan Qiao sighed.

"Didn't Vice Commander Wei ask someone to pay for a rice cake last time?" Jin Dingzi said, "Maybe today he thought he was the one who messed up the young master's rice cake, so he would ask someone to send a rice cake."

Yuan Qiao thought for a while, "Go and tell the concierge, if someone really comes to deliver it, we will accept it this time."

In the past, he had a lot of scruples, but now that he and Wei Nanci have officially turned on each other, he can break the pot and smash it.

Anyway, Japan is the other party's fault today, and it is reasonable to pay him a share, and there is no need for him to refuse.

Therefore, Yuan Jing looked forward to it a little bit.

Unexpectedly, there was no shadow of fried rice cakes until nightfall.

The result is:

He was disappointed by this fried rice cake twice in one day.

I really get angrier the more I think about it!

That night, Yuan Junke did not stay in the palace, but returned to the original mansion.

At dinner time, Yuan Qing went to Yuan Junhuai's residence, pushed her elder brother to the dining room, and the three brothers had dinner together.

In fact, if it was for Yuan Junhuai's convenience, the brothers could eat at each other's residence. But Yuan Qiao thought that the other party should be allowed to move around more, even sitting in a wheelchair is better than being bored in the house.

"Your Majesty gave some tea today, and I don't drink much on weekdays, so I took it back." Yuan Junke handed a box of tea to the boy beside him, signaling him to send it to Yuan Jun's bosom later.

Yuan Junhuai smiled and did not refuse, "If there is nothing tonight, you and the third child can go to find me and taste the tea that His Majesty rewarded you."

Originally, she wanted to say that drinking tea at night would make her sleepless, but then she thought that Yuan Junhuai should just find an excuse to talk to them, so she didn't say much.

Afterwards, Yuan Qiao pushed Yuan Junhuai back to the residence.

"How was the contest with the patrol battalion today?" Yuan Junhuai asked while making tea.

"I lost." Yuan Junke said.

Yuan Junhuai was not surprised by the answer and didn't say much.

"Second brother." Yuan Jing on the side couldn't help reminding: "Aren't you going to tell big brother what's going on later?"