18

"How is that possible?" Yuan Qiao quickly denied, "I just have some details to discuss with him about crossbow making, and it's inconvenient to ask him to go to my house, so I want to find a suitable place."

Jin Dingzi looked puzzled, and thought that when people make appointments, they usually go to teahouses or taverns, but their young master plans to invite him to the bathroom? No matter how this place sounds, it doesn't match "suitable" right?

"I went to the bathroom mainly to find a warm place to live for a few days. It's too cold in the mansion. I can't even hold things with my hands, and I can't make a crossbow, can I?"

Hearing the words, Jin Dingzi secretly thought that his young master's body is really not very cold-resistant this year. Especially after falling into the water last time, she seemed to be a little weaker than before. These days in the mansion, I can't wait to hug the stove every day. Thinking about it this way, if the other party can live in the warm pavilion in the bath room for a few days, it would indeed be a good way to avoid the cold.

"How long do you plan to stay, Master?" Jin Dingzi asked.

"About six or seven days, just in time to finish making Vice Commander Wei's crossbow."

Hearing what he said, Jin Dingzi didn't ask any more questions.

After returning home, Yuan Qiao asked Jin Dingzi to help pack some things that needed to be brought, while she went to Yuan Junhuai's residence, and told him about her plan to stay in the bathroom for a few days.

"Your brother and I have neglected this matter." Yuan Junhuai said: "Recently, you have fallen into the lake and been drugged, your body must be damaged, so you are afraid of the cold. However, many inns in the capital burned down Earth Dragon, if you want to avoid the cold, why go to the bathroom?"

"I went to the bathroom today to have a look. There are fewer people coming and going in their warm pavilion. It's neat and clean. It's much more comfortable than the inn."

"Go if you want. I'll talk to the housekeeper in a while and ask him to find a few people and build an earth dragon in your house. You can't let you live outside all the time."

"Don't be so troublesome. If I'm really cold, I'll just go to the bathroom for a few days every month. Besides, winter isn't that long, and it's gone in the blink of an eye."

Although Beijing is cold in winter, the temperature is not unbearable.

Therefore, most people do not have the habit of building earth dragons in their houses. When it comes to three or nine days, they just light a charcoal basin to keep warm.

What's more, Yuan Qing was just making an excuse this time, so she didn't want to cause trouble for her family.

Yuan Junhuai didn't say anything more, but told him to bring more necessary things, so that it would be inconvenient everywhere.

When Yuan Jing came back from his elder brother's residence, Jin Dingzi had already packed his luggage for him.

In addition to the things he needs to use every day, there are also tools needed to make crossbows.

After Yuan Qiao inspected it, he asked Jin Zhengzi to get him a few balls of cotton to take with him.

At that time, if Wei Nanci's pheromone is too strong and stimulates him too much, he will stuff his nose with cotton to block part of the pheromone, lest he lose control and make Wei Nanci go crazy.

Early the next morning, Yuan Qiao took her things and moved to the bathroom, and lived next to the Nuan Pavilion that Wei Nanci often used.

In order not to attract Wei Nanci's attention, he also specifically told the guy in the bathroom not to reveal his whereabouts.