67

The days flew by.

Soon it will be March.

Yuan Qing stayed with the two little guys all day long, but didn't worry much about the first birthday ceremony and the big wedding. Basically, Wei Nanci and Yuan Junke were busy with everything big and small.

At first, Yuan Jing was a little worried, fearing that the two would fight if they disagreed.

To his surprise, his second elder brother was so unreasonable these days, and he didn't feel sorry for Wei Nanci.

Even Wei Nanci himself was a little surprised, and secretly asked Yuan this day: "Do you think the second brother has seen me behave well these days, and his impression of me has changed? Or is it because of our son's face?"

"Maybe it's because of my face." Yuan Qing said with a smile.

"It's also possible. The second brother has always loved you. If you like me so much, he naturally loves me."

Seeing his happy appearance, Yuan Qiao didn't pour cold water on him, but only told him not to get carried away.

"I went to see the new house today, and it's almost finished. I originally thought that I would take you back to live in after the wedding. But now that it looks like this, it doesn't matter if I stay in the original mansion for a few more days."

"My father said the other day that if it doesn't work, the two families will live in rotation. If you don't want to go home and want to go to the new house, you can take your father to the new house." Yuan Qing said.

Wei Nanci didn't say anything that he didn't like this time. After getting along with each other for this period of time, the relationship between the father and son of the Wei family has improved a lot. The existence of Yuan Qiao and the two little guys successfully resolved most of the conflicts between their father and son.

Now that Wei Nanci has also become a father, he is a little more considerate of Wei's father. Wei's father is thinking of Yuan Qing's face, so naturally he will no longer pick and choose his own son. In addition, they didn't have any unsolved knots in their hearts, but they were too aggressive and refused to give in, so they reached the previous step.

Amid everyone's anticipation and busyness, the wedding day soon arrived.

According to the plan, this day is to hold a make-up birthday ceremony for the children during the day.

Now it's mid-March, Wei Nian Gao and Yuan Xiaomu are one and a half years old, the two children can not only run and dance, but also speak fluently. But since it was said that it was a make-up, none of the guests felt that there was anything wrong with it. On the contrary, everyone liked to play with the two children.

Wei Nian Gao is not afraid of strangers, and he can chat with anyone he meets.

Yuan Xiaomu was a little shy, making Yuan Junke reluctant to come down.

Due to Yuan Junke's special status, Yuan Jing has been appreciated by the emperor in the past two years, so many guests came to the mansion to congratulate him that day. In addition to relatives and friends from Yuan's family, there were also relatives and friends from Wei's family present, but many of the guests did not know each other, so no one felt strange.

Among the guests who arrived, the third prince was probably the one who attracted the most attention.

Last year he was engaged, now he is calmer, but he is still quite enthusiastic when he sees Yuan Qiao.

In addition to the third prince, the prince and several other princes also sent gifts.

Everyone was quite modest, and the gifts they gave were quite conservative, nothing too out of the ordinary.