17

Will Wei Nanci come to ask for favors?

If it was the past, Yuan Qiao would definitely have a headache when she heard the news. Especially after having the previous criminal record, who knows if he will take this incident and force Yuan Junke to compete with him again?

But after hearing this quietly today, Yuan Yuan was not only not worried, but even a little happy.

He was worried that he couldn't find a reasonable excuse to rub Wei Nanci's pheromone, so wouldn't there be an excuse?

In this world, Yuan Qiao only discovered Wei Nanci's Alpha, which means that she will have to pin her hopes on this person for all her estrus in the future, so it is necessary to have a good relationship with Wei Nanci.

Originally, Jing was worried that if she and Wei Nanci had been in close contact, her second brother would be dissatisfied. Now that he has this excuse, if the second brother finds out the clue, he will say that he is returning Wei Nanci's favor.

"Second brother." Yuan Qiao asked Yuan Junke: "Leaving aside what will happen next, now that I have promised to make him a crossbow, do you think this crossbow will be made for him quickly? Or stretch him and make him wait for a year or so?"

"It's better to let him wait for a lifetime, but with his temperament, if you haven't moved in a month or two, he will definitely come to your door. If I'm not around then, don't let him bully you again."

"Then I'll make it for him in a few days?"

"Don't be in a hurry, let him wait ten days and a half months before talking, so that you don't have to work quickly, let him think that you are easy to handle, and don't know how to bother you making this or that later."

Hearing what the second brother said, Yuan Jing felt confident.

This matter of crossbow making can at least be delayed until his estrus period next month, so that he can take the opportunity to take another wave of Wei Nanci's pheromones.

In the next few days, relying on the few pieces of paper written by Wei Nanci, Yuan Qiao successfully survived this estrous period.

Although in the end, the pheromone on the paper was so thin that there was not much left, but it was better than nothing!

After that day, Yuan Jing was not in a hurry to start construction.

However, he was not in a hurry, but Wei Nanci was.

This day, when Yuan Jing took the gold ingot to the carpentry shop to buy wood, Wei Nanci blocked him.

He was holding a whip in one hand, and he was still wearing the military uniform of the patrol battalion. It seemed that he had gotten the news and came here to "arrest" people.

"Young Master Yuan bought this piece of wood for a certain Wei to make a crossbow?" Wei Nanci took a piece of wood from Yuan Qiao and weighed it in his hand, looking like he wanted to find fault.

He was already tall and heroic, but now that he was wearing a military uniform, he would have been extremely oppressive in that battle.

Yuan Qiao didn't expect to meet Wei Nanci here, her first reaction was a little scared, and she took a step back.

But after the initial surprise, he quickly fell into embarrassment, because this was the first time the two met after what they had experienced in the palace last time.

Human memory is a weird thing, especially when it involves another person, no matter how hard you try to forget, or even think you've succeeded. But as long as you see another owner of this memory, it will pop up without warning in an instant.