33

"Master?" Seeing that he was in a daze, Jin Dingzi couldn't help calling him.

"It's so late, why don't you get rid of the person first, can we talk about it another day?" Yuan whispered.

When people come to you at this time, you don't even need to think about it, but you know it won't be a good thing.

It happened so suddenly that he hadn't figured out how to help the original owner clean up the mess.

"My lord, what if the Eldest Young Master and the Second Young Master happen to be at the residence when the other party comes again at another time?" Jin Dingzi said, "If the Second Young Master finds out at that time, you will be beaten again."

If it was the past, Jin Dingzi would not feel sorry for whether his little son was beaten or not, but now he has already given up his heart for Yuan Qiao, and naturally he is always thinking of her. Let's say tonight, he didn't dare to disturb others when he came here all night, and he waited here the whole time when he heard from the porter that Yuan Jing had gone out.

"Did the other party say what happened?" Yuan Qiao asked.

"It seems to be..." Jin Dingzi faltered for a long while, as if he couldn't speak.

Seeing him like this, Yuan Qiao became more and more anxious, "Like what?"

"Yes." Jin Dingzi said.

"What's the matter?"

"That's right..." Jin Dingzi rubbed his belly, "Yes."

Yuan Qing's head thumped, and she almost passed over on the spot.

This is not just a romantic debt, but a matter of human life!

Not far away, Wei Nanci, who had excellent hearing ability, darkened his face after hearing Jin Dingzi's words.

It's not that he has never heard of Yuan Qiao's "past events". Even when he rescued someone in Changning Lake, the other party fell into the water because he was playing with a dancer on a boat.

But since the two got acquainted, all he saw was the obedient and innocent Yuan Qing, and he never thought about what the other person's other face looked like. It wasn't until this moment, when he heard Jin Dingzi's words, that he felt a suffocation in his heart, and he turned around and wanted to go towards the house.

However, as soon as he raised his foot, Yuan Qiao said in a broken voice: "How is it possible? I haven't been to a boat for more than three months! You follow me every day, do you think I haven't been to these few months?" That kind of place?"

Wei Nanci paused...

More than three months, isn't that when he rescued Yuan Qiao?

In other words, since they met, Yuan Jing never went to Huafang again!

For some reason, this knowledge made Wei Nanci feel a little strange in his heart, and even most of the depression just now disappeared.

"Young master, don't worry, isn't there a conclusion on the matter? It's just that the person is in our house right now, so we have to find a way to get rid of it first." Jin Dingzi said: "Although...you haven't gone to the boat for more than three months, but you went quite frequently three months ago, if it was then..."

Yuan Qiao really wanted to say that what happened three months ago had nothing to do with him, but she couldn't say it out.

Now that he has become the young master of the original family, no matter what the original owner has done, he has to bear it for the other party.