41

Yuan Qiao looked up at the courtyard wall of their house, thinking how did the mouse turn over with such a high heart?

But it was Pei Siyuan who said it, so he couldn't question it face to face, otherwise it would seem a little impolite.

Instead, Yu Zhou asked directly, "Don't mice drill holes? Can they climb over walls?"

"Who knows." Pei Siyuan touched his nose and asked Yu Zhou, "Have you finished?"

"It's over." Yu Zhou turned his head to look at Yuan Qiao, "When your fever subsides some other day, go to our house and ask General Pei to cook something delicious for you."

"Thank you Mr. Yu." Yuan Qiao saluted him.

"Let's go." Pei Siyuan took Yu Zhou to leave, and before leaving, he whispered to Yuan: "Tell your second brother, let him guard against mice, so as not to know that the cabbage at home has been stolen."

Yuan Jing was a little dazed, but still obediently complied.

"My lord, what happened?" Jin Dingzi hurried over and asked.

Yuan Qiao looked around and asked him, "We still grow cabbage in our yard?"

"All the vegetables in our house are bought from outside, and we don't have a vegetable plot at home. Besides, it's just the beginning of spring, so we have to wait until it gets warmer to grow vegetables." Jin Dingzi said, "My lord, why do you suddenly ask this?"

"It's okay." Yuan Qiao's mind is full of what Yu Zhou said today, and she can't care about rats or not.

I didn't expect Mr. Yu to be a person from time-travel just like him!

Although the other party is not from the interstellar era, he still feels very happy.

After Yu Zhou left, Yuan Qiao remembered that because she was too excited, she forgot to say many things.

However, the future is long, and many problems are not in a hurry.

After Wei Nanci slipped away from Yuan Mansion, Yuan Qiao was always in his heart.

But he was embarrassed to go over the walls of the original mansion, so he simply went to Pei's mansion.

"Master!" Wei Nanci stopped Pei Siyuan as soon as he entered the door.

"Your patrol battalion has nothing to do, right?"

"I switched defenses with someone, and I'm not being lazy." Wei Nanci followed behind Pei Siyuan's buttocks and said with an apologetic smile, "Why did you go to Yuanfu today? Did you go to see Sanlang?"

"You care about him so much?" Pei Siyuan asked.

"I... Sanlang is the brother's younger brother after all, am I caring for my brother on behalf of my brother?" Wei Nan resigned, "Have Mr. Yu checked it out for him? Has the fever gone? Is he seriously ill?"

Pei Siyuan glanced at him, and said angrily: "Don't talk about him, let me tell you something else as a teacher."

Wei Nanci originally wanted to ask him about Yuan Qiao's situation, but seeing that he didn't want to talk about it, he didn't dare to ask any more.

"When you were an adult, did your father teach you anything?"

"What?" Wei Nan said puzzled, "My father never cared about me, Master, you know that."

Pei Siyuan took out an album from the bookcase and threw it to him. Wei Nanci opened it and glanced at it, blushing immediately.

Before he could ask, Pei Siyuan found a few more books and threw them on the table, "Let's read them all."