60

Wei Nanci looked at the young man in front of him, slowly moved closer, and left a kiss on the corner of his lips.

Yuan Qiao raised her chin slightly, as if she was waiting for more actions from the other party, but Wei Nanci did not continue.

"What's the matter?" Yuan Qiao asked him, "You don't want to?"

"I can't do this." Wei Nanci caressed his beautiful eyebrows with one hand, his eyes were full of pity and fascination, "Sanlang, I will wait for the day when you are willing to marry me, and when you are ready from the bottom of your heart, Not to reassure me, or for any other reason."

Yuan Qing's heart moved, "Then can you rest assured?"

"There is always another way." Wei Nanci got up and went out for a while, and took a small porcelain bottle back after a while, and put it in Yuan Qiao's hands.

"What is this? Is it a drug?" Yuan Qiao wanted to take out the plug to have a look.

Wei Nanci pressed his hand, "Be careful, don't let the smell escape."

Yuan Qing was startled, only to realize that Wei Nanci's hands were stained with blood that hadn't been wiped clean.

"Is it your blood here?" Yuan Qiao asked in surprise.

"There is my pheromone in my blood. Didn't you say that I am very advanced? If you encounter danger, use my blood to deter them, right?" Wei Nan resigned.

The pheromones of S-class Alphas do have a strong deterrent effect on other Alphas.

Even if it is an Alpha of the same high level, it is difficult not to be affected by the pheromones of other high-level Alphas.

Therefore, Wei Nanci's blood did have some effect at critical moments.

In the case that Yunzhou City and the house were heavily guarded, this undoubtedly added another layer of protection to Yuan Qiao.

"Receive it." Wei Nan resigned.

Yuan quietly nodded, and put the small porcelain bottle into her close-fitting pocket.

After Wei Nanci arranged everything, he decided to meet that strange Alpha.

Since it is confirmed that he is not the only one in the city, the sooner this person is dealt with, the better.

Wei Nan bid farewell to Yuanqian after checking the defenses in the house.

Yuan Qiao didn't say much to him, she always felt that it was unlucky.

Wei Nanci didn't think so. Before he left Jin Dingzi and Yin Shi, he whispered to Yuan: "Sanlang, I always have you in my heart, before I knew you were pregnant, before I left the capital, even before the Lantern Festival..."

Facing Wei Nanci's sudden confession, Yuan Qiao was a little at a loss.

He wanted to say, let's get married before you come back, but that doesn't sound good.

But he didn't say anything, because he was afraid that Wei Nanci would misunderstand.

While Yuan Qing's heart was pounding wildly, she also wanted to complain why he chose to say this at such a moment?

"You... don't you have anything to say to me?" Wei Nan asked him resignedly.

"You can choose the child's name." Yuan Qing said.

When Wei Nanci heard it, his eyes lit up.

He raised his hand and pressed gently on Yuan Qiao's lower abdomen, and said in a low voice: "Let's go, wait for me to come back."