56

Yin Shi got Wei Nanci's order, so he could only chase out quickly, and stopped Chen Nian and others.

Chen Nian was already bored, and when he saw him catching up again, he immediately got ready to fight.

However, Yin Shi changed his previous arrogance and said with a smile on his face: "General Chen, I was just joking with you just now. Since our house is owned by the original envoy, you naturally come whenever you want. How could I stop you?"

"What do you mean?" Chen Nian said coldly, "That's not what you said just now."

"It's all a joke, it's all a joke, General Chen doesn't remember villains." Yin Shi cupped his hands, "Please follow me back, at least have a cup of hot tea before leaving."

When Chen Nian saw him like this, he immediately looked wary, thinking that this person must be a weasel giving a New Year greeting to a chicken, and he had no good intentions.

"I don't want to go today, let's talk about it another day." After Chen Nian finished speaking, he was about to take people away.

"Don't, don't, it's all here." Yin Shi was about to chatter as he spoke.

"Yin Shi, do you want to kidnap someone on the street?" Chen Nian shook off his hand.

"Tsk." Yin Shi said helplessly: "Let me tell you the truth, it's your family's former envoy who wants to see you, do you want to go or not?"

Chen Nian glanced at him, hesitated for a while, and finally compromised, and followed him back to the house.

Yin Shi led him into the hall, and saw Yuan Qiao leaning on the soft bed, showing a weak appearance.

"Young master, where are you hurt?" Chen Nian was very anxious when he saw him like this.

"Cough cough..." Yuan Qiao covered his lips and coughed a few times, "It hurts the internal organs, but Doctor Yu has seen it, it doesn't matter, it just needs to rest, maybe three to five months in bed, and slowly recover. Otherwise, I'm too tired, I'm afraid the root cause of the disease will fall."

Chen Nian looked at Jin Dingzi when he heard the words, "How did you get hurt, young master?"

"Uh... Zhuangzi is on fire, choking the lungs."

Yuan Jing coughed twice more, as if deliberately cooperating with the gold ingot.

Chen Nian was a member of the army and didn't know much about medicine, so he didn't doubt what Yuan Qiao said.

Their martial arts practitioners are in good health, and they don't take minor illnesses and disasters to heart. But he heard that some weak people could die from the cold if they didn't take good care of them, so seeing Yuan Qiao like this, he believed it.

"Then I will stay and take care of the young master."

"No, no, no, no. This house was bought by Vice Commander Wei, and I'm just staying here temporarily. There are too many of us, I'm afraid it will disturb others."

"It's okay, I will find a house for the young master..."

"General Chen, I appreciate your kindness, but we are away from home, so we shouldn't be too extravagant and wasteful." Yuan Qiao said: "Otherwise, if the matter spreads to the capital later, it will affect my second brother."

Hearing what he said, Chen Nian thought about it.

After all, they came out on business this time, not out for sightseeing.

"What's your plan, young master?" Chen Nian asked, "Would you like to send a letter to Beijing and let His Majesty know?"

"When I left the capital, Your Majesty said that I don't need to be in a hurry for this inspection. If I think it's a good place to stay for a few months, it's okay. So don't hand over my injury to Your Majesty, so that the second brother will not find out. Be worried."